Jambands.ca

Story: The Epic Homeless Guy Conspiracy

Schwa.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://celebkiller.com/ted-williams-is-everywhere/

* Williams made an appearance on last night’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

* Williams and his 90-year-old mother Julia (with whom he reunited yesterday) appeared together on this morning’s The Today Show.

* Behind-the-scenes bickering between NBC and CBS over filming rights delayed Ted and Julia Williams’s reunion.

* Williams lands a job doing voiceover work for Kraft.

* Jack Nicholson reportedly interested in co-starring with Williams in upcoming film.

* Patricia Kirtley, Williams’s abandoned wife, speaks: “We survived.â€

How good does this story feel today?

"The media created a reality show right in front of our eyes," she says. "Ted Williams may have a golden voice, but he's also got a rap sheet, a drug addiction, nine children he abandoned and a mother he has been estranged from for 20 years. Does everyone deserve a second chance, sure. But don't kid yourself -- you can't overcome a lifetime of bad decisions and mental health issues with a few morning show appearances."

How good does this story feel today?
"The media created a reality show right in front of our eyes," she says. "Ted Williams may have a golden voice, but he's also got a rap sheet, a drug addiction, nine children he abandoned and a mother he has been estranged from for 20 years. Does everyone deserve a second chance, sure. But don't kid yourself -- you can't overcome a lifetime of bad decisions and mental health issues with a few morning show appearances."

Doesn't he pretty much admit to most of that in the first 30 seconds of the first video?

This guy has the potential to be a Rocky.

Apollo lover.

'He may look the part but, sadly, Phoenix Jones is no real-life superhero. The masked crusader, who likes to call himself the Guardian of Seattle, got into a little local difficulty and had his nose broken while trying to protect his beloved city. And the incident has prompted police to urge him and other self-styled saviours to hang up their capes before anyone gets seriously hurt. 'Does Superman get his ass kicked?' one detective - quite fairly - asked. 'These people should not be called superheroes.' Mr Jones - who parades around wearing tights, a mask and a skin-tight rubber suit with a bulletproof vest - was hurt while bravely (or stupidly) trying to break up a fight with a man who was armed with a gun.

'But he insisted his injury won't put him off fighting crime. 'If police aren't here, criminals feel free to run wild in my city,' the father of two said. 'And I'm not going to stand for it.' Mr Jones insisted he endangered his life 'with a reason and a purpose' and claimed he and other caped crusaders all had a military or martial arts background and knew what they were facing. His eight other colleagues revel in the monikers Thorn, Buster Doe, Green Reaper, Gemini, No Name, Catastrophe, Thunder 88 and Penelope. He is often driven around the city by a mystery woman; she doesn't bother with superhero garb' - Metro.

'A hair transplant patient had a swear word branded on his bonce for 19 YEARS without knowing. Darren Hope, 40, finally found "WANKER" on his scalp when he shaved his head. A surgeon left the two-inch capital letters across the back of his nut by removing tiny hair roots. But the word was hidden by the new locks he implanted. Single Darren was a balding 21-year-old when he had the £7,000 Gordon Ramsay-style op at a London clinic. He recently changed to a short hairstyle - and pals saw the word when he took his cap off while playing cricket. Darren, of Nuneaton, Warks, said: "It is about five inches long - I can't believe I never knew. I'd love to sue the surgeon but the clinic has closed down." The electrician, who has been told the word cannot be removed, said: "I'll have to keep my hair long" - The Sun