Addison Groove Project

with special guests Diesel Dog

Friday December 19

Pepper Jack's

19+ Licensed

$8

Hope to see some of you there!

-

Addison Groove Project will be making their Hamilton debut with a show at Pepper Jack’s on December 19. The band has been on tour continually since early September and will continue until the end of the year. The tour has included stops at the Bowery Ballroom in New York City, Somerville Theatre in Boston, Ziggy’s in Winston-Salem, Visulite Theatre in Charlotte, Schuba’s in Chicago, Smith’s in Atlanta, Chester’s in Fayetteville, Le Swimming in Montreal, Newport Music Hall in Columbus, TLA in Philadelphia and many more. The band is already confirmed for New Year’s Eve at the prestigious Paradise Rock Club in Boston.

Addison Groove Project captures audiences with their high-energy shows and powerful music. The band takes song composition very seriously and they are known for their tight sound and amazing on-stage communication. With their strongest support in the Northeast, AGP is starting to expand their reach nationally through strong grassroots promotion and music sharing on the Internet.

AGP is pleased (as always) to continue their ongoing food drive: Addison Food Project. Fans are reminded that they will receive $1 off any merchandise purchase with a donation of a canned good to Addison Food Project. All donations aid local food pantries.

AGP’s website, www.addisongroove.com, is a great source of information on the band. The band’s full tour dates can be found there as well as a discussion board, sound clips, images and more.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! I should be home for the holidays by then. After Phish at MSG in NYC last NYE we went to see AGP at the ML. (Mercury Lounge.. good ol acronyms) They played from about 1:30am rightt through til about 6am!! Though the crowd had really cleared out by the end they kept the energy high all night.

From jambands.com

Addison Groove Project Releases New Live Material; Expands December Itinerary

Addison Groove Project has released a collection of live tracks, which fans can download online. The material includes five new originals and five covers from the current tour. “We learned with our last studio album that it's not always possible to record and release every song we write,” says keyboardist Rob Marscher. “Since some of these songs might never make it onto the next studio album, we wanted to get these tracks out so people could hear what we're doing these days. It's kind of like a progress report.”

In other news, the band has confirmed ten additional December dates. The itinerary includes Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia, Knoxville, Chicago, Rochester and Hamilton, Ontario.

AGP plays Saturday with Brothers Past at Mexicali Blues in Teaneck, NJ. For the full schedule, visit www.addisongroove.com.

ken is pretty strick against underagers, due to being on the Beat Cops list of bars to check, as he's above The Fever.

BUT, (and if your not the kid who told ken he was going to stick his dick in kens ass for kicking him out *yes this did happen believe it or not*) you may be able to talk to him about letting you, and only you, in.

He's a very good guy, and understands who true fans are...

quote:

Originally posted by phish stick:

how do i reach this 'ken'

and that wasnt me.

Ken & his bro own PJC.

He's pretty tight on the underage thing,I know from workin the door for a long time.I'd be surprised if he goes for it,with fever right below and all the busts and problems that have occured there,plus the frequency of the L & S showing up for noise and underage checks they have done.I know I wouldn't let it go down while I was/am at the door,I don't need the grief from em.

But heres the number (905)525-6666

Archived