Jambands.ca

Addison Groove Project & Diesel Dog @ Pepper Jack's

briguy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone.

Gearing up for a great weekend of music. Hope you all have a blast. Just bumping this topic to keep everyone informed.

Here'a another link to a video clip from www.addisongroove.com . It's an interview, has some funny moments. Click here <----

Also remember that you will receive $1 off any AGP merchandise at the show with a donation of a canned good to Addison Food Project. All donations aid local food pantries. AGP do this at every show, lets support their efforts.

Cheers [smile]

Does anyone have any really good live recordings of these guys? I looked at the disk that was given to me at the AMMF but it's one disk of a two disk set and it's a horrible recording. I really don't know what their publicist was thinking handing it out, it sounds like crap. I's love to hear some good recordings. Anyone? Brian? If you hook me up with a good one, I'll burn a bunch of copies and hand them out to some irregulars (is that what you call people who don't regularily attend these shows?) who might be interested. Probably get 5-10 extra people there. [big Grin]

willy, just download teh mp3 show off their site....

i did it for ken, and it sounds ok for the mp3 show...

definately worth handing out for freebie's...

i've been doing it around MOhawk COllege for two weeks now...

I've handed out 15 discs, when the date of the show at PJC.

Its going to be a great night...

If u want an shn show, they have a few great 2003 shows on archive.org

quote:

unless you plan on travelling quite a distance, you might be waiting another five years.

i guess im going to have to wait . . .

i hope everyone enjoys this show, these guys are wicked and im sure theyd be incredible live. let me know how they were so i know what to expect in 5 years.

enjoy it! im sure it will be a good one! [big Grin]

Sorry you won't be able to get into this phish stick. [Frown]

It would be nice to see more all ages shows. I remember a bar in Hamilton called the Corktown that used to let all ages in and stamp the folks with ID that wanted to drink. Wonder why bars in Hamilton don't or can't do this anymore. I've been meaning to look into this. Think I'll do so tomorrow.

i've asked ken about this before...

it has something to do with the smoking....

if you go all ages, you can't have any smoking in the bar...

and if the bilaw officer comes, not only do the patrons face fines, more likely the owner/promotor will face the fines...

Doug Fever looked into it for a long time...Smokeless Sundays at the old Casbah used to be all ages...

Archived