Addison Groove Project & Diesel Dog @ Pepper Jack's

briguy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by briguy:

Seasons Greetings all.

The first person to correctly answer these two questions will win an AGP cd, sticker, and admission to tomorrow nights gig at Pepper Jack's. Please post answers here, don't email me. Oh and paisley and Esau aren't eligible to win.
[Razz]

Questions are:

1. What was Rob Marscher's (AGP keyboards) favorite show, and

2. which notable Boston band did AGP beat out in the 2003 Boston Phoenix's Readers Poll

If you've properly looked through all the posts in this thread you should know the answers.

Cheers

1.You suck.

2.the answer is 27!

3.your so dead.

4.Wanna drink?

5.j/k...

6.repeat 4 & 5

I'd love to celebrate in the holiday cheer with the both of you. But if I can get away from this damn board for a sec there is actually some work I'm supposed to be doing. I'm leaving now, to work. I'll chime in later. Going to T.O tonight to promo The Wailers show if you're interested. You'd probably get me in trouble by that point though. [Eek!]

okay so this is what i gather,,,, paisley and esau are shut down, blackflagged like T&B, steve and marco have to go into the cage me and ken have been building out back and duel to death for the free admission,,, and i get a sticker,,, is that about it?

really looking foward to this show

Seasons Greetings all.

The first person to correctly answer these two questions will win an AGP cd, sticker, and admission to tomorrow nights gig at Pepper Jack's. Please post answers here, don't email me. Oh and paisley and Esau aren't eligible to win. [Razz]

Questions are:

1. What was Rob Marscher's (AGP keyboards) favorite show, and

2. which notable Boston band did AGP beat out in the 2003 Boston Phoenix's Readers Poll

If you've properly looked through all the posts in this thread you should know the answers.

Cheers

[Frown][Frown][Frown][Frown][Frown]

i cant make it tonight...... I am so sad........... no one will cover for me at work tommorrow cause its the last day of the week and no one wants to work(which i dont blame them).......i would call in sick but i was just off a week ago with the flu for a week.

Man this hurts.......this hurts bad.

I was looking so forward to this show. OH WELL looks like im gonna have to party extra hard over the holidays this year!!!!!!!

thanks for bringing in some quality music...

i saw briscoe, and he was all, have you seen my bar, were going to be the new big bar again...

i told him until he brings in some quality american acts, and puts his ass out on the line, hes no different than any other hess village bar.

he also said he HAD NO PLANS OF BRINGING IN ANYONE BIG...

just the tried, retried, and tried again Hamiltonian musicians...Got doug playing there Thursday nights...which is good.

But no taking chances...

Archived