Jambands.ca

Addison Groove Project & Diesel Dog @ Pepper Jack's

briguy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'll be down with this sex-fest. I'm way tired right now after getting shitfaced at my work Christmas party last night. So, like an insane person, I figured I'd work from 9am to 10pm before heading over. I'm feeling a little delusional from lack of sleep, and seeing as though I don't possess the super-hero stamina of Gods like esau or paisley, I may have to apologize in advance if I start humping your leg or something tonight. I'm also considering offering the band my pants as an expression of gratitude for coming up to Hamilton on a Friday night. Then there's the monkeys. Did I mention the monkeys? Angry, hairy, small monkeys. Like a legion of Booche's but in marsupial form.

You ever try refried beans on a tortilla with a poached egg on top? Mmmmmm. That's what I'm wearing to my parent's place on Christmas day. Mom's making a ham. I hope she doesn't invite Phil Collins over like last year. He's going a bit deaf so he just acted all like "uh huh, ok" when I know he really wanted to hear about all the daddy ding on the San Antonio plain fishes. It's all good.

Wake me when the Barbara Walters special is on. I don;t want to miss her interview with the Olsen Twins (who never call me anynore).

There's a growing suspicion amongst the guys at the plant that food colouring doesn't mix well with nitroglycerine. To which I say, what do you mean by "mix"? If a baby can't hold it's liquor, we don;t need a cactus like that washing the back window of the bus. In Britian, they call bathrooms "Lou". I call mine jamhub.

If Bill Clinton can get away with it, why can't I? At least he can get into the Casbah, unlike Willy.

Looking forward to dryhumping you. See you all tonight. Bring drugs.

quote:

In Britian, they call bathrooms "Lou". I call mine jamhub.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

bring drugs,, yeah someone bring me a cookie or two cuz i cant go outside to smoke tonight, gotta be tight on that door says my boss,, im gonna call him my boss now cuz hes upgraded my pay from booze to $$, which sucks, but is also good, bah

bring drugs.

make sure the door guy doesnt catch ya

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

If Bill Clinton can get away with it, why can't I? At least he can get into the Casbah, unlike Willy.

-!!!

quote:

Looking forward to dryhumping you. See you all tonight. Bring drugs.

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!! MarcO! I just laughed harder than I have in weeks! You are way out there my friend! Why aren't you here having a couple beers before the show!?

quote:

Annie Lennox - "Winter Wonderland"

You're killing me. I'm listening to Tungsten's 'Strokin' the Grits - Volume I'. Super awesome funk compilation! It's loud. I've got a beer. The lights are all on. Time to order a pizza!

I've listened to every AGP CD that I have three times today. LOL. I'd love to hear a Zeppelin or Floyd cover. Sweet shit.

--

Have a great time tonight guys. I know you're all in for a real treat at PJack's. WHAT A VENUE!

In the spirit of all things good, here are some shots I found in my archives from their last visit to Ottawa in 2002 with nero.

Some of the AGP guys sat in with nero. Is there a recording? That was a great night.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Archived