Jambands.ca

Moe. in Ottawa

Jakis

i'm at my parents' place near merrickville as we speak. I plan on attending the show, any post-show festivities and a possible pre-show affair if I'm welcome.

too bad the nero set won't be availiable for download after the show.

I think I'll get a copy of the disc. who cares if it's clear channel. the band gets a whack of cash for the show and it's almost immediate.

barrymore's sounds great and bands tear it up in there. gonna be an ordeal indeed!

so what's happening pre/post? anywhere I can park the car?

Rob,

Sorry its been a while my friend...I've been not too with it...anyways, if you have the time, your CD's are still nicely seperated from mine at my folks place...no phone, but you may be able to get a hold of them at this # - 613.284.1950...(their house sitting so after you phone, if you do, lose the number ok...)I'm not around or I'd be over at your place and I'd give them to you personally...if you do happen to be able to make the trip, and you can remember, maybe you could drop off that bass of mine too...I'm sure the amps in London so don't worry about it.

Take care,

May the blessings be,

Gawpo Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

I am going (YAY!!!). I am bringing with me a music lover, but basically a Jam band virgin.

He will love it.

P.S. I just called Barrymores and asked if they have any tickets. They have like 70. Should I wait until the door, or get two now. In that case, does anyone have a pair of tickets to save me the hassle of going all the way down bank?

quote:

Originally posted by Phred:

P.S. I just called Barrymores and asked if they have any tickets. They have like 70. Should I wait until the door, or get two now. In that case, does anyone have a pair of tickets to save me the hassle of going all the way down bank?

Could you set them up for will-call via moe.ticketing or (heaven forbid) Ticketmaster?

Aloha,

Brad

Archived