Jambands.ca

The Tragically Hip

Big Wooly Mammoth

ARA in Markham in 93 was my first multi band day long concert event- not including Rock n Roma or several Edgefests that my parents drove me to ;-)

I remember Lanois mesmerizing the crowd into silence- it was nothing like the scene a year later; and that Midnight Oil absolutely tore the place apart. And the Rheos were in fine form closing with one of the best Horses I had or possibly will ever see.

I was at that Roadside '97.

BWM - do you still have that recording????

I have it somewhere. still on the master cassette. I need to make a digital copy. Is there a relatively easy way of hooking up my computer to my stereo and doing that? alternatively I've been meaning to borrow a standalone CD player/burner for that purpose.

You can hook your stereo up to your computer with a 'Y' cable - ie headphone jack on one end to RCA on the other end

As for converting it to a digital file, I'm not sure how to do that.

Edited by Guest

I was living in Waterton Lakes National Park, AB the summer Jerry died and went up to the '95 Roadside in Okatoks outside Calgary which was the perfect place to see them. I gather that a version of my 'noodle arm' dance still exists in some soutwestern Alberta towns as a result of Blues Traveller's set.

Good Guess.

THE TRAGICALLY HIP

WITH SPECIAL GUESTS:

Weezer, Broken Social Scene, Hey Rosetta!, Buck 65

American Express® Cardmembers can purchase tickets* to The Tragically Hip, before the general public beginning Monday, February 28 at 12pm.

Toronto: Downsview Park

July 1, 2011

• 1 year later...