Jambands.ca

Dear Charlie Sheen

Booche

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally,. I don't get what everyone sees in this, but for those who can't wait for the podcast to be uploaded.....

I guess I should mention, that this is NSFW. Although I would imagine everyone knows..

Part One

Part two

Part three

Do I need an account to download this? Is it invite based?

From PT:

"www.wcqj.com will have it up around 11am

I think it was in the third part of the show"

Its still up at www.wcqj.com and the segment starts in Part 5 at about 20:40.

"They were all up in my grill."

The torture never stops.....

Edited by Guest

No slur. Dude pretends his name is Chuck.

How do you know? Do you have his birth certificate?

Charles Michael Levine

Birth certificate...rich.

Right. And Chuck is a common nickname for Charles. But in the interview, Sheen kept saying that Lorre's real name was Haim, which it isn't. And which seemed to me like a way to exaggerate his Jewishness, which really has no bearing on whether or not Lorre is an asshole, and is thus an offensive move.

No slur. Dude pretends his name is Chuck.

How do you know? Do you have his birth certificate?

Charles Michael Levine

Birth certificate...rich.

Right. And Chuck is a common nickname for Charles. But in the interview' date=' Sheen kept saying that Lorre's real name was Haim, which it isn't. And which seemed to me like a way to exaggerate his Jewishness, which really has no bearing on whether or not Lorre is an asshole, and is thus an offensive move.[/quote']

in one of the interviews Sheen says he referenced Lorre as Haim because Lorre himself used that name in the credits of two and a half men. They showed the credits and it clearly says, "Haim". In think it was on the ABC interview.

At the end of every episode of Dharma & Greg, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly, Lorre features a vanity card consisting of a message that usually reads like an editorial, essay, or observation on life. The card is shown for only a few seconds at most, meaning it cannot always be read during its original airing. Lorre also posts his vanity cards on his website, ChuckLorre.com. CBS has censored Lorre's vanity cards on several occasions. The uncensored cards can be found on his website. The production card used on Grace under Fire and Cybill featured a wooden desk with an Apple Macintosh SE.

In February 2011, a Lorre vanity card was aired containing the following statement:

"How did Chaim become Chuck? How did Levine become Lorre? The only answer I come up with is this: When I was a little boy in Hebrew school the rabbis regularly told us that we were the chosen people. That we were God's favorites. Which is all well and good except that I went home, observed my family and, despite my tender age, thought to myself, "bullshit"

The vanity card was cited by Charlie Sheen's lawyers in a letter to the Anti-Defamation League requesting a retraction of an accusation of "borderline anti-semitism" for Sheen's use of the name Chaim Levine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Lorre