Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
captainsunshine

Gratefulfest 2011

Would love nothing better than to head back to NLQP after a couple of years off :( Such a good time and good people. We'll have to see how our sched unfolds.

Good to see you 'round here again CptSnshne

Would love to see you and the fam again!

I've been pretty busy with the new addition to our family, but you know Gratefulfest always brings me back to this site! :content:

Hope you will be able to make it this year!

Hmmmmm...RRE definitely tweaks my interest. Kind of doubt its doable for me, unless the fam is into going. Are DSO on board? (in case anyone feels like checking before I do) Brad? Anyone with a twitter account that's in the know? ;)

Also added, 7 Walkers featuring Bill Kreutzmann!

This sure is shaping up to be an exciting one!!

Yay Joni! I'm excited to see ya! I know where you'll be camped ;) :crazy:

And Little Sunshine is pumped for her first Gratefulfest outta the womb! (oh and she's more of a Little Baj :P )

A few more Gfest regulars added:

Keller Williams

Donna Jean Band

Katz-n-jammers

The Spikedrivers

Klyph Black & Rumor Has It

Of course fireworks, sky divers, clowns, fire performers and FUN! :P

Mark, I hope to see you there this year, we are do for a dance-off! :dance:

Not on nlqp.com, but on Dark Star's main page, they have Papa Mali and (drumroll....) CORNMEAL added!

I'm so pumped for Cornmeal to be back! :dance:

Also, nlqp changed it from 3 nights of DSO to 4 nights, then back to 3 for some reason, so maybe another sound-check night is in the works??? That would be pretty heady..

Will there be any Canadian Gfest survivors after Phish's big announcement? I know we really want to make Super Ball IX, but the Ledges is just a way better environment for a 10 month old, plus it's the LEDGES!

This is SOOOO tempting with both RRE and Cornmeal on the bill. And with the possibility of a dance-off on the beach! :) But I am still leaning toward taking a Phishing trip. Having said that, no firm decisions have been made yet ... I still need to see what the plan is for the rest of my family and a few other friends before making summer festival plans ...

Peace, Mark