Jambands.ca

Oscar Picks

Jaimoe

oh yah..I'd forgotten to check out The Kids are allright till this thread..ah well better to in with low expectations sometimes for sure.

Fuck me...I thought this was a rock and roll movie just by the title...knew nothing about it other than the title.. Boo!

Kids Are Alright and Kids Are All Right are great films.

oh yah..I'd forgotten to check out The Kids are allright till this thread..ah well better to in with low expectations sometimes for sure.

Fuck me...I thought this was a rock and roll movie just by the title...knew nothing about it other than the title.. Boo!

I really enjoyed it as well.

Really sad movie, really good too though.

Check out True Grit Esau.

Very good movie for sure, but for some reason made me feel really sad/low/depressed. I can't put my finger on what it was exactly but something about that story seemed to connect with me and in all honestly that doesn't make me feel any better either. But, that's off topic - movie is a couple years old I guess.

I'll probably check out True Grit eventually. That's one I do recognize because I liked the original. I enjoy Bridges most of the time and Damon seems to have become a more interesting actor (at least to me) the last few years.

I really enjoyed it as well.

allright...I'll check it out but you owe me Rider aNd Jaimoe if I'm robbed a couple hours of my life ;);) !

Edited by Guest