Jambands.ca

"a perfect day in Toronto"

meggo

I wasn't raised here, but I've lived in Toronto for 20 years and the article is pretty good. Toronto really is a city of thriving and vibrant neighbourhoods; the tourist areas can fuck off.

I haven't gone to Jet Fuel yet, but I live near Cabbagetown. I hear the coffee and atmosphere are great, but I usually have my sight set on beer when I'm in Cabbagetown so I head over to the nearby House on Parliament pub.

Along with the ROM, I would have mentioned checking out Frank Gehry's new retro-fit of the AGO, hit some more of the neighbourhoods such as Little Korea, Bloor West Village/High Park and the Annex etc... Yorkville is also a must-see area. Pan isn't the best Greek restaurant on the Danforth, but it's good. Overall, out on a day on the town, the article delivers.

King's Crown at Sneaky Dee's.

After some micro brews at bar volo and c'est what. Some record shopping on queen at criminal records and rotate' date=' then up to soundscapes and sonic boom. [/quote']

I like the way you think. I like CR best since they have killer band swag and interesting limited edition concert posters for sale.