Jambands.ca

Is Priceline still good for hotels?

AD

Need a cheap but nice and clean hotel in Montreal for a weekend getaway, is Priceline still good or have other sites stolen their thunder? It's been over a year since I've booked anything through a website so I have no idea what's going on these days with discount / name-your-own-price hotels.

Thanks!

They are good for montreal. Not as good as hotels deals I have gotten in the US. But still great. Last year I got the Hyatt for 90 bucks all in. But that was in may. I just booked on this year for Tame Impala on saturday and got the Omni on Sherbrook for 101 plus taxes. 10 minute walk to my show. Can't complain their.

ive sometimes found it better to book directly with the hotels themselves in montreal, just as cheap, choose the location, and a 24hr cancelation, if needed.

really eh. I find for 4 star hotels priceline ussualy beats them by a lot. I always check after I win what the going rate was of that certain hotel. The omni i got for 101 is a bit cheaper. I just checked, last week it was much more expensive. now they have some sales on

Room 1 Adults: 1 Children: 0

Advance Purchase Promotion from $126.65 / night [ + ] [ - ]

Book your reservation in advance and receive a 15% discount. Full prepayment required and booking does not allow changes or modifications after confirmation. This is a non-refundable rate.

Deluxe:

Deluxe Accommodations - 1 King bed

from $126.65

CAD / night

Rate Rules Room Details Book Now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deluxe:

Deluxe Accommodations - 2 Double beds

from $126.65

CAD / night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deluxe:

Deluxe Accommodations - 2 Twin beds

from $126.65

CAD / night

Premier:

Premier Accommodations - 1 King bed

from $143.65

CAD / night

Suite:

Suite - Executive 1 King bed

from $169.15

CAD / night

Best Available Rate from $149.00 / night [ + ] [ - ]

Take advantage of Omni's special web rate!

Deluxe:

from $149.00

CAD / night

Deluxe:

from $149.00

CAD / night

Deluxe:

from $149.00

CAD / night

Premier:

Premier Accommodations - 1 King bed

from $169.00

CAD / night

Suite:

Suite - Executive 1 King bed

from $199.00

CAD / night

48 Hour Sale from $119.20 / night [ + ] [ - ]

Take advantage of this special promotional rate!

Deluxe:

from $119.20

CAD / night

Deluxe:

from $119.20

CAD / night

Deluxe:

from $119.20

CAD / night

Bed and Breakfast Package from $158.00 / night [ + ] [ - ]

Rate Includes:

Luxurious accommodations, American breakfast buffet daily per person in the room, Omni kids pack, and milk and cookies for the kids the first night of arrival

so ya i guess may have been cheaper to take one of those packages. only saved about 15 bucks based on this rate. I still feel i saved a few bucks

Another thing i try is going to look what the offer is at hotwire.com. they are ussualy bang on or try to beat them by a couple dollars. so gives you an idea what to bid and you can check with the possible hotels you are interested in if any of them can beat that amount hotwire has