Jambands.ca

Official Bluesfest 2011 Lineup

Freeker

we were at the bridge to hull after assuming no more music....and then we heard echos of music so we hiked on back to the show and saw the crew setting the gear all up on the MBNA stage with excitement. There was zero security volunteers at the gate at this point, I expected mass anarchy but everything was under control.

We knew we were going to get a rocking set. The sky cleared up and began showing it's sparkles. The band rocked it out. I even managed to get into the photo pit after all that and captured about 100 shots.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rise against were the cause i think

heavy id checks and massive main stage crowd

autograph lineup for rise against was huge even in the rain

merch tent was a great place to while away the time

glad i stayed though the black keys were high energy for a short set

hey rosetta were the first ones out after the storm

I'm in Ottawa for work for a few days and will be heading to Bluesfest Saturday night. Would be great to run into some friends and skanks.

Hope to see you. If I do' date=' please make it easy on me and reintroduce yourself - NYE is still only a very fuzzy series of snippits.

What will you be seeing? I will likely bounce along randomly until The Hip.[/quote']

Will be looking for you guys, for sure. I'm in meetings all day and probably won't get there until 7:30 or 8:00. Like you, I'll be doing some meandering before settling at The Hip.

What am I missing about A Perfect Circle? I like Tool a lot but APC's set last night was boring. Their sound and look reminded me of a heavier Disintegration-era The Cure, minus all the good songs. I do not get this band at all.

Peter Frampton heckling the popcorn guy with his mouth guitar was hilarious.

The Floppy-Scotch night was painfully epic and has now entered the top 10 memorable drunk nights ever....I went from slurring to full-hawaiian before Steve Miller even got going after mixing girly drinks with beer with rum with that f'ing scotch...I cried when I got lost, and perfected new ways to stumble uphill. And I almost texted someone...IN THE FACE!

Booche - did ya proud, puked from a moving bike on Carling and didn't fall off! This was a different night mind you...