Jambands.ca

Official Bluesfest 2011 Lineup

Freeker

I would be very excited to see this line-up playing down town Toronto! I think there is lots of music that I would enjoy night after night.

Ottawa is very lucky to have this level of entertainment coming to your doorstep.

The musicians are lucky that we come out to see it.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this culture of entitlement.

Mike can we get a lawnchair smilie, please? Chop chop.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quasi-Official Ottawa Bluesfest Lineup

A Perfect Circle

Ben Harper

Billy Talent

The Black Keys

Buck 65

Blue Rodeo

Bootsy Collins

Caravan Palace

Death From Above 1979

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

Erykah Badu

The Flaming Lips

Infected Mushroom

Jennifer Hudson

Joe Satriani

John Butler Trio

John Fogerty

Peter Frampton

The Roots

Soundgarden

Steve Miller Band

The Tragically Hip

Arkells

Bedouin Soundclash

Big Sam's Funky Nation

Blue King Brown

Bluestone

Braids

Brothers Chaffey

Buddy Guy

Cage the Elephant

Callers

Cavaliers

Chali 2na

Cheap Trick

Courtyard Hounds

Danny Michel Band

David Clayton-Thomas

Dawes

Dennis Coffey

Diamond Rings

The Dirtbombs

Folklore Urbano Orchestra

Funky Meters

Galactic

Girl Talk

Girls with Guitars

Gomez

Greenhornes

Harper

Huey Lewis and the News

Hypnotic Brass Ensemble

Jesse Greene

Jim Suhler

Jimmy Bowskill

John Primer

Josh Ritter

Justin Nozuka

Karl Denson's Tiny Universe

La-33

Leon Russell

Library Voices

Luyas

M. Ward

Manny Makris

Mark Kozelek of Red House Painter & Sun Kil Moon

Michael Powers

Mother Mother

My Morning Jacket

Nicole Atkins

Oli Brown

Paul Thorn

PS I Love You

Ra Ra Riot

The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band

Rise Against

Rosie Ledet

Shpongle

Sierra Maestra

Skrillex

Smokin Joe Kubek Band featuring Bnois King

Spam Allstars

Tegan & Sara

The Beauties

The Sheepdogs

Theory of a Deadman

Three Days Grace

Trampled by Turtles

Wanda Jackson

Yukon Blonde

Just a question as wew've never been up to Bluesfest before... thinking about coming up for the final saturday and sunday... just curious if single day tickets sell out quite often? Im thinking at this point with what is announced for those two days that they probably wouldnt ahead of time... any thoughts?

Just a question as wew've never been up to Bluesfest before... thinking about coming up for the final saturday and sunday... just curious if single day tickets sell out quite often? Im thinking at this point with what is announced for those two days that they probably wouldnt ahead of time... any thoughts?

I have never seen the single day tickets. But my suggestion is hold off. The past few years we have been putting up extra day ticket threads. So people who buy a full pass but can't make it to that certain day. I mean you may be taking your chances but like i said i have never seen single day tickets sell out. You can defniatly get it cheaper then what they are asking. Most people around here sell their extras for $20-25

I easily managed to get in for $20 a couple years ago when Drive-By Truckers played.

i have never seen single day tickets sell out. You can defniatly get it cheaper then what they are asking. Most people around here sell their extras for $20-25

There have been sporadic complete sell-outs every year, but they're the exception not the norm. For example, the night Drake played last year was completely sold out. But I think that was the only night. RobL's other points are correct. Wait and see - but if there are 2 huge acts playing the same night get your tickets early.

I just noticed that David Clayton-Thomas is playing at the same time as Steve Miller Band on Thursday July 7th. Goddammit!

I hope that the hard rock stage doesn't get stage bleed.

You can simulate the possible stage bleed experience by playing the first video for a minute or 2, and then start playing the second video at the same time. Seriously....try it.

RE2O8wbh-XM

Vn7GY3Yx9to

I updated all the links on the jambands news page. In doing so, I discovered that this years bluesfest is quite stellar. Lots of great acts that I've never heard of before. Lots of horns, funk, etc.

What are your MUST SEE acts that most of us have never heard of before?