Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go 2011

Schwa.

Getting excited for the season opening series this weekend :)

Oldest starting pitcher they have is 26 this year backed up by the youngest team in the league if I'm not mistaken. With Boston and New York not as strong as they've been in the past (still stacked though) will the Jays emerge??

GO JAYS GO!!!

QOTD: Will the Jays go over the 85 wins they had last year?

Edited by Guest

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be a rare year where only one team makes it to the playoffs, and it should be the Red Sox. The AL is a very competetive this season, top to bottom. Even Baltimore looks good, at least on paper.

I'll be at the home opener on Friday, but it just isn't the same talking Jays (and going to games) without Julia. I'm sure she'll have the best seat in the house.

SI picked the Jays to finish 5th in the East. WTF?!!!
Its just that time of year where the leafs have zero pressure because everyone knows they wont make the playoffs, so they have a few good games and fool leaf fans into thinking they are half decent..

every fuÇking year... good times in leaf land.

This should be the city of Toronto's mascot:

portal-graphics-20_1130972a.jpg

Can't wait! Got my seasons tickets again. Best sports deal in town. 99 dollars for 82 games.

holy sheepshit! that's unbelievable' date=' I would soooooo do that if I lived in TO :dazed:

jaimoe- I assume you get in on this every year?

[/quote']

I'd miss more than half the games and when I would go, I'd spend too much money on $10 cups of domestic swill. I go to half a dozen or more games a year, sitting mostly in the 100 level baselines. My opening day seats are in the 200 level. Got them as a birthday present from Vicki. I hope Morneau is over his concussion.

Yeah my friends and I have perfected the art of getting into the one hundreds 3rd of 1st baseline. They are transferable so when I can't go one of my friends always takes it. jaimoe have you ever been to opera bobs for an out of town game when the drunk jays fans guys set it up? Its always fun with a bar full of jays fans and they even have red racer beer (one of the best ipa's) in cans and a bunch of good beers on tap.

Yeah my friends and I have perfected the art of getting into the one hundreds 3rd of 1st baseline. They are transferable so when I can't go one of my friends always takes it. jaimoe have you ever been to opera bobs for an out of town game when the drunk jays fans guys set it up? Its always fun with a bar full of jays fans and they even have red racer beer (one of the best ipa's) in cans and a bunch of good beers on tap.

So you can get into the 100s from the 500s? I didn't that was possible. No, I don't know what Opera Bobs is, or means. I gotta get my hands on those IPAs ASAP!