Jambands.ca

Sports Personalities Cantstandya's

c-towns

I'm starting a list.

I'm not going to add any skanks because I don't want to hurt Rollers feelings. (Waits for inevitable picture of Crosby)

Pierre Maguire (for being an annoying douche)

Mike Wilner (for being an annoying douche and calling his twitter 'In the Wilnerness')

Edited by Guest

Fergie Oliver.

Man when that guy started hosting Just Like Mom it really threw off his game for doing colour for Jays games.

Apparently, Fergie was a great guy to work with and did alot of the dirty-work for other announcers and had a great relationship with players. But yes, he was fucking annoying: "How about those Toronto Blue Jays"!

I go back and forth on Pierre McGuire but he's been a whiny little bitch on Ottawa radio ever since the Anderson signing. I think because it torpedoed any notion that he might get the Sens GM job.

Damien Cox -- yes.

Is Fergie Olver even on TV anymore?

I'll add Jim "pregnant pause" Rome. I give him credit for the occasional great take but most of the time he's a sucky douchebag acting like an 8 year old.

I'll 2nd a few votes from here already.

Pierre McGuire is, with no exaggeration, the worst sports commentator that has ever lived. Horrible.

Lansburg is very close and the whole "Off the Record" show could be sooooooooo much better with a host that doesn't look and sound like a ventriloquist's dummy.