Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2011

badams

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other series I have watched quite a bit of is the CAPS-RAGS and lemme tell ya.....it's been fucking awesome. I really hope this goes seven simply because it has been a blast to watch.

Washington's 3-1 series lead says nothing as far as I am concerned. The Rangers could have a 3-1 series lead.

God bless the NHL Playoffs.

Washington's 3-1 series lead says nothing as far as I am concerned. The Rangers could have a 3-1 series lead.

God bless the NHL Playoffs.

Three cheers to that!

The Caps Rangers series is crazy good. I love how each goalie looks invincible for a period or so while the other seems to struggle a lil bit- and then like every good stuffy nose they switch it up without warning.

Sweet sweep boys!

260-503Red_Wings_Coyotes_Hockey.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else notice the organist in Boston playing the riff to Shakedown Street for a little bit between plays in tonight's game?

Anyway, go Bruins! At least to the Cup finals, anyway. I don't care if they win, but the Leafs get an extra draft pick out of the Kaberle deal if the Bruins make it that far.

I can't wait for Thursday night!

I think San Jose is going down. They knew they had to win to put it away last night and they came out and were outshot 11-1 in the first 10 minutes.

And even after Marleau gets called 'gutless' by good ol JR, he shows up with 1 shot and no points. Come on Jeremy can you call out Heatley for being a douchebag tonight please!