Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2011

badams

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked Mel into watching the game and she bitched the entire time that it was boring and after they scored I said, "What?! I never hear you bitch about a late goal 1-0 soccer game" and she replied "But soccer is beautiful" (keep in mind she's only seen Arsenal play so she's spoiled :) ). I looked at her blankly and said I was grabbing another beer but inside I was super proud.

Game 2 will be better.

It's a little known fact that Les Brahs went to the ECF's last year not because of Halak but all thanks to Happy Lappy. ;)

I missed that Maxime fucker in this year's playoffs.

Edited by Guest
Deuce may have needed clarification.

Guest Low Roller

Sens fans wouldn't remember what a goalie brings to the table. They have never had one who actually sat at the grown-ups table.

Guest Low Roller

Horton out for the rest of the series with a "severe concussion".

Interference, no doubt. Headshot? Don't think so. Suspendable??

^^^^^

yup, just the same. They decided to help with Rule 48 (which is still a bit gray) so that these possible carrer-ending blind side hits are removed.

When it's late, it's late. Plain and simple. When players are expected to control their sticks (high sticking) even when it seems 'accidental' they are penalized. Damage from hits like this are often caused by the equipment. Now, learn to control your equipment. That sounds stupid? Well change the rules on acceptable body armour. Rome HAD time to alter how he hit him. Still would have been interference, but maybe not ending the playoffs for a player.

Suspension = for sure.