Jambands.ca

Pearl Jam Canadian Tour

Big Wooly Mammoth

Ten Club Announces Alpine Valley and Canada Tour

In celebration of the band's twenty-year anniversary, Pearl Jam will host and headline a Labor Day weekend concert celebration at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, WI, followed by a ten-date Canadian tour.

PRE-SALE INFO:

You must be a currently active member as of Sunday, May 15th at 11:59 pm Pacific to qualify for both pre-sales. Sorry, registering and purchasing a membership now will not make you eligible for these tickets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PJ20 WEEKEND PRE-SALE: Monday, May 23 10am - Tuesday, May 24 5pm Pacific (or until tickets are sold out)

Date City Venue Pre-sale Date / Time

3 - Sep East Troy Alpine Valley May 23 / 10:00am PDT

4 - Sep East Troy Alpine Valley May 23 / 10:00am PDT

PJ20 WEEKEND TICKETS: It's going to be a big weekend. Here an outline of how it will work for Ten Club members:

- Fan Club 2 day package tickets. Single day tickets will not be available through Ten Club.

- Priority Fan Club reserved shed seats and 10c exclusive fenced off lawn area (one night reserved and one night general admission)

- Exclusive access to Ten Club Park: Shaded grassy area with amenities

- Various Travel Package options for our fans traveling far and wide to celebrate with us

- Ten Club pre-sale for Expo Center passes

And much much more....

Please visit www.pj20.com for full details on PJ20 Fan Club tickets, special offers, current line up info, and all things PJ20!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PJ CANADA TOUR: Tuesday May 24 10am - 5pm Pacific. (or until tickets are sold out)

Date City Venue Pre-sale Date / Time

7 - Sep Montreal Bell Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT

11-Sep Toronto Air Canada Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT

12-Sep Toronto Air Canada Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT

14-Sep Ottawa Scotiabank Place May 24 / 10:00am PDT

15-Sep Hamilton Copps Coliseum May 24 / 10:00am PDT

17-Sep Winnipeg MTS Centre May 24 / 10:00am PDT

19-Sep Saskatoon Credit Union Center May 24 / 10:00am PDT

21-Sep Calgary Scotiabank Saddledome May 24 / 10:00am PDT

23-Sep Edmonton Rexall Place May 24 / 10:00am PDT

25-Sep Vancouver Pacific Coliseum May 24 / 10:00am PDT

Hamilton Presale Info:

PEARL JAM

with special guests Mudhoney

Thursday, September 15 at 7:30 PM

PRE-SALE: May 26 at 10am - 10pm

PASSWORD: HECFI

ON SALE: Friday, May 27 at 10am

2011 will be a yearlong celebration of Pearl Jam's rich twenty-year history. The band kicked off the year with the release of a new live compilation album, Live on Ten Legs, followed by expanded reissues of Vs. and Vitalogy in March.

Hamilton Presale Info:

PEARL JAM

with special guests Mudhoney

Thursday, September 15 at 7:30 PM

PRE-SALE: May 26 at 10am - 10pm

PASSWORD: HECFI

ON SALE: Friday, May 27 at 10am

2011 will be a yearlong celebration of Pearl Jam's rich twenty-year history. The band kicked off the year with the release of a new live compilation album, Live on Ten Legs, followed by expanded reissues of Vs. and Vitalogy in March.

and ANOTHER Hamilton presale tomorrow to go with this one:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100046ACB1B9B4B7?did=y108

Presale Code Word: "JEREMY"

I won't know where I'm sitting until the day of the gigs since I got tickets through Pearl Jam Ten Club.

I got tickets for both gigs at the Air Canada Centre.

Pearl Jam's system was so not prepared for this week that I spent over 5 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday trying to get tickets with no sucess. It felt like trying to get tickets in the nineties. Finally PJ decided to let the professionals sell their tickets. They called their old adversary ticketmaster and then today at 5 pm I was able to pull tickets for two gigs in less than 4 minutes.

I'm excited of the fact that PJ is performing in Toronto during the Toronto International Film Festival. Last time they did was in 2005 and Bono came out during the encore and performed Uncle Neil's "Rockin' in the Free World." It will be interesting if they pull out any guests this time around.

Peace,

Tim

ended up with 117, row A.

I had two browsers open (firefox and IE) and initially was offered seats in sec'n 201. with about 30 seconds left in that transaction, the sec'n 177 showed up in the other browser. kept trying for better, but nothing showed up. (at the 8 minute mark and the 16 minute mark the seats being offered improved as tickets were being kicked back in to the system.)

I don't get this game the ticket agencies play - offering shittier seats first.

Ticket buyers at or near the beginning of the line should be rewarded with the choicest of seats.

Those section 116 seats I scored this morning were on my 4th or 5th try. Previously I was presented with several different pairs of nosebleeds.

Ticket buyers at or near the beginning of the line should be rewarded with the choicest of seats.

they are. but then people toss them back making them available to others. it was obvious to me this morning when the tix being offered kept getting worse until the 8 minute mark. same thing happened at the 16 minute mark.

they are. but then people toss them back making them available to others. it was obvious to me this morning when the tix being offered kept getting worse until the 8 minute mark. same thing happened at the 16 minute mark.

I don't buy that. That may be the case sometimes, but for every time I order tickets for every concert?

I got through at 2 seconds after 10am and the first pair of seats offered were at the back near the top. I don't believe those were the choicest seats available right off the bat.

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!