Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: Darien

skelter

My first Phish show in 11 years!! Was far overdue. I had a great time throughout the entire day. Didn't get as much time on the rides as I would have ideally liked, but a couple coaster rides with the price of admission? Can't go wrong with that. It was a good friend's stagette party so our platoon of ladies were in fine form and ready to rock. Many of us had pavillion seats too, but such a great crew on the grass I never made it down there.

I was really impressed. The show surpassed my expectations. Dissapointed that I won't be heading to Monster's Ball...

Was hoping I'd get to meet some of you Ottawa skanks for the first time, but to all of you on here that I did run into it was a pleasure as always.

Just didn't want it to end...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics Kev!

i had so much fun at darien. we got there in time to ride some rollercoasters, meet friends, have a swim and stroll around before the show.

everyone was in such a good mood and there was great positive energy throughout the venue and show.

my friend had 16 nellie kane signs and they played it! loved that and mellow mood. the first set was fun but pretty random. i loved the second set esp. golden age and mike's groove. fun times! not as great a show as last weekend's but a lot of fun :)

I loved hearing Buffalo Bill less than 20 minutes from Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Solid show, good fun, hot as fuck, nice camper, great friends. I hope this happens once again!

Mike was jogging through the park towards The Mind Eraser around 11am in a complete joggers outfit including bright green moon shoes.

We also really enjoyed Darien.. though the sets lacked the kind of flow that makes for a standout performance, things remained interesting all night. Great to see a bunch of you there..

ps- Wassink, sorry we didn't get to hang out! Hope the bachelorette was a huge success!

Edited by Guest