Jambands.ca

Phish Summer Tour Sounds

Northern Wish

I've encountered problems with the ihoz site, but PT has never failed me. It keeps my show list intact so I don't have to enter the list each time.

Plus if you have a PT account you can further geek out by participating in the Tour Tournament (like a fantasy sports pool, calling songs for the entire tour) and/ or Daily Dose (calling songs for each night of the tour).

I find if you are on PT and click the zzyxz link it'll transfer you there with all your shows already clicked.

PT stats bug me because they are missing the setlist from my first show. Of course the setlist is readily available but nobody has saved it to pt.

7/5/94. was that the ottawa congress centre. with round tables and waiters/waitresses with bowties on, bringing drinks to your tables. oh yeah, it was air conditioned too. only about a handful of folks there. then off to montreal were there was a few more folks, then off to great woods in mass. were there was about 15,000 folks. that was one of my favorite mini tours! from about 500 people(at least thats what it looked like to me) in ottawa to about 15,000 in great woods, just a few days later. just shows how big they were in canada in '94. good memories. thanks for reminding me of that show. it was so small, that it was almost unreal.