Jambands.ca

Superball menu

jaybone

Hey all! We are starting to plan for our meals at Superball9.

Does anyone have some interesting suggestions for some awesome camping/festival meals?

So far, I have a big case of Nathan's Hot Dogs and 5lbs of shrimp that is destined for either Gumbo or some kind of seafood boil.

I think we will have a good set up with bbqs, camp stoves and possibly a turkey deep fryer.

Any thoughts on feeding a crowd of 10-12 waste cases breakfast,lunch and dinner?

Edited by Guest

Looks like we are doing up a seafood boil the first night. Cap'n'Highliner sponsored us with 5lbs shrimp, 5lbs scallops as well as a kg of smoked salmon (breakfast with bagels).

We also have a case of steaks and a case of Nathan's hot dogs.

I'll likely make a warm potato salad to go with the steaks.

Picking up the rest of the food when we cross the border, but we are off to a solid start!

Looks like we are doing up a seafood boil the first night. Cap'n'Highliner sponsored us with 5lbs shrimp, 5lbs scallops as well as a kg of smoked salmon (breakfast with bagels).

We also have a case of steaks and a case of Nathan's hot dogs.

Can you bring raw meat and fish across the border?

Aloha,

Brad

For all those concerned, we managed to eat pretty damn well. Dinners included the aforementioned low country boil, steaks, Spiedy marinated chicken wraps, ribs AND wings. Breakfast and lunches were real yummy as well! I never bought one meal at the vendors (although some of it looked good) and we also fed lots of friends and neighbours.

Our whole group contributed but a big shout out to Chad (Rossolee) who did lots of the organizing and cooking. Good job crew!

For all those concerned, we managed to eat pretty damn well. Dinners included the aforementioned low country boil, steaks, Spiedy marinated chicken wraps, ribs AND wings. Breakfast and lunches were real yummy as well! I never bought one meal at the vendors (although some of it looked good) and we also fed lots of friends and neighbours.

Our whole group contributed but a big shout out to Chad (Rossolee) who did lots of the organizing and cooking. Good job crew!

Flavour was definitely a theme of the weekend. Rossolee definitely gets a lion's share of the kudos here. Nicely done, sir.