Jambands.ca

Debt Ceiling

Davey Boy 2.0

It's exactly what places like NS need. All they do here to boost the economy (in rural areas at least - which is everywhere other than Halifax) is add passing lanes, or re-pave the same roads they re-paved last summer. At the very least, if the right people got a hold of some, they might come up with more creative ways to create jobs.

:bonghit:

Edited by Guest

Agreed. But, I'd still like to see full out decriminalization first, before legalization. Small steps ya know? Then start with educating doctors, police, government & the citizens of Canada on the topic etc. More research that is public knowledge, none of this behind closed doors shit that allows opposition to have a stronger voice. Once that is somewhat established, then I feel our country could move forward towards legalization and creating revenue from such. I just think a hard switch from illegal to legal would create way too much confusion, especially around election time which could cost that movement a hell of a step backwards if a majority of voters just weren't "in the know" making things even harder to move forward.

On a related note, in mid august I'll get my medicinal permit. Only took 14 years.

• 1 month later...

Approved today. Now all I do is wait for Health Canada to get things rolling (no pun intended).

I must say, my daily prescription is a hell of a lot larger then I figured it would be, and it's near 3x what Health Canada claims is the "available information suggests" amount. Not quite sure how all that works yet. I'm pretty happy with the results though and honestly, quite relieved, it's been a long time coming since I first tried and applied.