Jambands.ca

Pssst...come here.

Esau.

I've got to get up around 6:30 and operate a table saw, so I gotta finish this beer since I don't want to be drinking while using dangerous machinery.

Btw - that was a really cool Radiohead vid. Thanks, acoustic takes are always my favourites.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller
Btw - that was a really cool Radiohead vid. Thanks, acoustic takes are always my favourites.

Check out the entire Le Reservoir performance in that case. It's all acoustic goodness. Readily available on YouTube.

Check out the entire Le Reservoir performance in that case. It's all acoustic goodness. Readily available on YouTube.

Will do. Not a band I usually listen to, but over the years, hanging around here I've grown to appreciate a lot of their music.

Not from that shopw your refering to, but a favourite of mine..acoustic or electric.

rMbNcdoFDRs

:chug:

[color:red][edit to add]

I think this is the first RH video I've posted here...you got me off track LR. Good job.

Nostrovia!

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Just noticed your sig. Tomorrow I am doing the grand opening of the new Sky Theater at the Adler Planetarium in Chicago. The new show that was specially produced for the occasion was directed by Nick Sagan, and dedicated to Carl Sagan.

And just so people don't accuse me of just posting Radiohead all the time, here is something other than Radiohead:

Awesome!

If your into Sagan (he was a poet after-all, on top of being a genius) you'll want to check out this. I follow this guy (melodysheep) on youtube, very creative stuff. He's made autotuning an art.

This where I got me signature actually. I love this.

zSgiXGELjbc

Here's a link to his website. He's made auto tuning an educational art (in my opinion) he made (and continues to make) these cool videos. He composes, plays and creates this stuff.

http://www.symphonyofscience.com/

This is really cool actually. Maybe in a nerdy way, but awesome regardless.