Jambands.ca

Breaking Bad Season 4 Tonight

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! I've been waiting for this. Summer is a little dead for TV.

On an unrelated note, anyone who isn't watching HBO Canada's "The Yard" is totally missing out on one of the greatest comedies I've ever seen. Don't google it, don't research it, just find it and watch it. It's only scheduled to be six episodes long, and episode three just aired the other night.

Pretty good season opener.

Since this could possibly been seen as a spoiler, I figured my comment was best posted like this - no actual details, but just in case.

my comment

Gus finally does something worthwhile of his stature on the show besides serving chicken. Have to say I didn't quite expect that happening when it did.

On an unrelated note, anyone who isn't watching HBO Canada's "The Yard" is totally missing out on one of the greatest comedies I've ever seen. Don't google it, don't research it, just find it and watch it. It's only scheduled to be six episodes long, and episode three just aired the other night.

I just came across this via On Demand and have to say I was laughing pretty hard. Unfortunately episode one has bad audio issues so I more-less missed the character build up. Episode two worked though and was also quite funny. Looking forward to checking out more.

Solid season opener and I am with you brother. That telling final shot gave us a sneak peak as to what is coming. Easily my favorite show on tv. None come close.

And I loved that scene you spoke of Esau. You knew what was coming but it built really well, great tension.

• 2 months later...

This season has ramped up big time over the past 4 episodes. The best damn show on TV period!

Big finale this Sunday. I can't wait.

If you LOVE this show, you will LOVE this interview with Bryan Cranston. Very compelling and highly interesting and entertaining.

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_216_-_bryan_cranston

Instead of making meth in Marc’s garage, Bryan Cranston has a conversation about what led him to the role of Walter White in Breaking Bad. Along the way he almost became a cop, he was briefly wanted for murder, and he went broke making a labor of love. Plus, Bryan teases Marc with some tidbits about the Breaking Bad season finale.

For my money, this season has been an wild journey along this hypnotic build. Psychologically compelling one could say and I fully agree Kev. The best damn sow on TV period! In fact, if it continues along this path to the end of season five which is scheduled to be the end of the series, I am going to safely assume it will easily be my favorite series of all-time.

Looking forward to finding time to listen to that interview. Thanks.

lily_of_the_valley_by_DejavuKitty.jpg

Killer mind-fuck ending!

Walt is one badassmuthafukkah!

Next season? My guess is that Walt & Jesse set up a lab for the purpose of a finite number of cooking sessions. Raise enough so that they can 'disappear.' However, unless they get this dude on their side, he's gonna be their pain in the ass forever.

hank-schrader-2_288x288.jpg

My thoughts are the cartel part of the story isn't finished just yet, at least it doesn't/didn't feel like it to me anyway. Great ending for the season, but if it were the show finale, I'd be a bit disappointed. Way too many loose ends in my opinion. Glad there will be another season.