Jambands.ca

Breaking Bad Season 4 Tonight

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just caught the most recent episode (about the Train) and I'm just shocked. The writing is so amazing they constantly remind you that these guys are criminals. Just when they have you rooting for Jesse and Walt they throw tragedy and/or malicious violence into play.

not sure how i'd like to see this end, but I dont think it would be fitting to have these guys go on with their lives without karma getting them.

The story arc is that Jesse gets more likeable as Walt becomes more despicable.

It was surprising that it was Walt's 51 birthday - hard to believe everything that apparently happened in the 5 season was only a little over 365 days. How the story has moved away from the "Bill the Science" guy Walt to Heisenburg the gangster. Although I think Walt's biggest scene was walking into Tuco's crack headquarters with that explosive chemical. IMHO that was still his most exciting moment.

Anyone know the death kill for these guys?

Edited by Guest

Anyone know the death kill for these guys?
Over the duration of the series, Walt has killed approximately nine individuals associated with the meth drug trade, and was indirectly involved in the death of two others. He, along with Jesse, are responsible for taking down four distinct groups and gangs involved within the drug trade.

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Walter_White

Of course, this may or may not have changed by now. ;)

Just got upto date...

I don't really understand why Walt doesn't want to get out and start trying to put his family back together. He says "Cooking Meth is all I have left" Walt wants to be the King of an Empire, but at what costs? his family's life?

Walt's character has turned maniacal, tables haver sure turned, Jesse is now the voice of reason, yo!

todd-hazard-pay-650x364.jpg

I just read in Rolling Stone about the new blonde kid - apparently there's a big surprise about him coming up.

This is “Breaking Bad,†where no one wins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...