Jambands.ca

I have ADHD and I have learned i do better when typing and not writing stuf

I have ADHD and I have learned i do better when typing and not writing stuff out Will an iPad be good for that?

I have ADHD and I have trouble focusing but I do a lot better while typing and I dont wanna carry my laptop around because it is old. I am wondering if i got an iPad and brought it to school and got a case that i can prop it up on at angle to type on. Would that be a good choice as an alternative to writing it out?

I have ADHD and I have learned i do better when typing and not writing stuff out Will an iPad be good for that?

I have ADHD and I have trouble focusing but I do a lot better while typing and I dont wanna carry my laptop around because it is old. I am wondering if i got an iPad and brought it to school and got a case that i can prop it up on at angle to type on. Would that be a good choice as an alternative to writing it out?

a couple of friends of mine prepared their usual amount of gear in the usual way, both have a large tolerance and take 50mls (250 mgs) of methadone so use .6 or .7 between them, this time the girl got a third of the way down the syringe and felt similar symptoms as when you are about to 'go over'- extreme itching (unbearable) blood rush to the head, funny taste in mouth etc. after a while she had the rest of the hit and this passed off normally. this then happened to the chap same symptoms but with some face swelling. Am i right in thinking this was high levels of codeine causing this?

This is the same spam I deleted from my blog a few days ago. Same name and comment. I think they found this site (and another site) via the links I have on it. A quick google search shows that this company does nothing but spam and scam. I'd avoid clicking the links.