Jambands.ca

Roger's US Texting "Deal"

bouche

This is the best play on words ever. Bravo Rogers!

NEW! THE CHEAPEST WAY TO STAY IN TOUCH WHILE YOU ARE TRAVELLING IN THE U.S.

U.S. Roaming Text Messaging Pass

Make a one-time purchase and enjoy the freedom of UNLIMITED text messaging while you are travelling in the U.S.

One-time fee cost = $10

NOTE: The pass is valid from the time of purchase until midnight the following day

a couple of friends of mine prepared their usual amount of gear in the usual way, both have a large tolerance and take 50mls (250 mgs) of methadone so use .6 or .7 between them, this time the girl got a third of the way down the syringe and felt similar symptoms as when you are about to 'go over'- extreme itching (unbearable) blood rush to the head, funny taste in mouth etc. after a while she had the rest of the hit and this passed off normally. this then happened to the chap same symptoms but with some face swelling. Am i right in thinking this was high levels of codeine causing this?

This is the best play on words ever. Bravo Rogers!

NEW! THE CHEAPEST WAY TO STAY IN TOUCH WHILE YOU ARE TRAVELLING IN THE U.S.

U.S. Roaming Text Messaging Pass

Make a one-time purchase and enjoy the freedom of UNLIMITED text messaging while you are travelling in the U.S.

One-time fee cost = $10

NOTE: The pass is valid from the time of purchase until midnight the following day

Don't forget your long distance plan there too!

I put on a US Text plan for 30 days which cost me $24.95. This was a great idea and I avoided any significant charges (other than the $25)- BUT it did mean I had to have my phone on to use, and I could not turn off calls.

I received approx. 12 phone calls that I answered while at Watkins Glen will be costing me approx. $80.

For $30 I could have added a US calling plan too, but didn't think that was neccesary :-(

FACK THAT!!!

A great thing happened here a couple of years ago when the EU passed legislation restricting how much network operators can charge for roaming.

Based on this assessment and the public consultation EU Commission decided to introduce maximum price limits for sending SMS messages while roaming. The European Regulators Group (ERG) has suggested a level between 11 and 15 eurocents.

As of May 2009 a maximum price of SMS send within EU borders on the level of 11 eurocents from 1 July 2009 is almost certain. This would also include a wholesale maximum rate of €0.04.

Data and Internet services are not regulated for the moment by the European Union at the retail level. A wholesale price cap will be applicable as of 1 July 2009.

There will be a price cap for the rates the host operator charges a roaming customer's home operator, calculated on a kilobyte basis:

from 1 July 2009: a maximum of €1.00 per megabyte (excluding VAT);

from 1 July 2010: a maximum of €0.80 per megabyte (excluding VAT);

from 1 July 2011: a maximum of €0.50 per megabyte (excluding VAT).

Roaming fees in Canada are completely out of whack. I remember reading that it's got the highest mobile phone prices in the world or something of the sort.