Jambands.ca

EPL 2011-12

Davey Boy 2.0

I'm in O Dot this weekend and want to catch the Spurs/ Wolves match - anyone know a pub I can do that at?

Yeah, I also potentially scheduled a play date with you and your girlfriend last night for this upcoming Sunday evening. We may be having tacos! Though we'll be in the market, we can try and catch the second half.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in O Dot this weekend and want to catch the Spurs/ Wolves match - anyone know a pub I can do that at?

Yeah' date=' I also potentially scheduled a play date with you and your girlfriend last night for this upcoming Sunday evening. We may be having tacos! Though we'll be in the market, we can try and catch the second half.[/quote']

This was not signed in triplicate, nor submitted through the correct channels. Application denied.

• 2 weeks later...

September 20: Jack Wilshere informs his Twitter followers: 'In the gym again! Ankle feeling a lot better. Hope to be back playing soon!'

September 22: The Daily Mail reports that sources at Arsenal say the club are 'happy' with Wilshere's recovery from injury.

September 24: Arsenal announce that Wilshere's ankle hasn't responded positively to treatment and that he now requires surgery. Wilshere tweets: 'Hopefully I will return to action around Christmas time'.

September 26: Arsenal announce that Wilshere won't return until late January or February.