Jambands.ca

EPL 2011-12

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised that Mancini fielded an arguably defensive squad (maybe not exactly defensive but less attacking than he could've), thought for sure Balotelli would partner Tevez/Aguero up front knowing that they needed to win and all.

Hahaha, are you questioning their decisions even though they won??????

Hindsight'd?

all i'm saying is that why would he choose Spud's rivals when he could get the same wages elsewhere? the buying price is a whole other issue, doesn't have much to do with Bale the player/person at all.

only reasons he'd go to chavs is a huuuge wage increase and then only if he really wants to stay in London

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/861020/tottenham-hotspur%27s-gareth-bale-attracting-interest-from-italy?cc=5901 (old rumour but still entirely possible....and why wouldn't he want to live/play in Italy?!?!?)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-gareth-bale-signing-828344?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter (I would agree that he's not your typical tikka takka player but adding speed on the left wing can give a huge attacking threat to any team and might even open up the middle of the park for the pass and move style)

anyway you're right, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I wonder where Kuyt will end up? I'm thinking Germany

Thanks bud.

Wish it had been the filth instead of you lot, but still......

Carefree,

Wherever you may be,

We just won the Champions League

and we don't give a f$@k whoever you may be,

cuz we just won the Champions League!

I can't stop crying, been so very long!

:chug:

:content:

Thanks Chelsea, appreciate that.

I thought they've already told Unibrow and Kalou they can leave

Van Gaal seems likely to join Pool as Sports Director...that's potentially huge

Not terribly interested in Martinez though, myself~ maybe Louis has a few ideas in that vein

Fecking Hazard apparently wants 200 000/week... that's a lotta jack, considering

The Euros always seem to skew the prices for players, like when Milan Baros got the golden boot then underwhelmed thereafter. I guess the potential injury factor can make a lot of teams want to wait it out though.

• 2 weeks later...