Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
Jay Funk Dawg

Thurs. Nov. 3rd - Umphrey's McGee @ Mod Club Toronto

Excellent time at the Mod Club with UM. Was really impressed at the turnout. Lots of last minute arrivals for sure ;)

They'll be back sooner this time no doubt.

Great bumping into a bunch of people there (and accidentally slugging edger in the side of the head greeting her ... so sorry :P )

Wish I had the energy to continue on to the post-show partying. What went down? Anything? ;)

Big thanks to jaybone and his bro-in-law for the ride back to smOakville after the show. I owe you guys.

Ha! Yeah that was a good one. And it was right below the eye actually, but no worries. No marks, and no uncomfortable explanations. ;) It was great that we all seemed to just find each other, considering how packed it was. I went on to see Must Stash Hat play down the road, I believe the train carried on from there, but I had to bow out at that point.

Cant say I havent been looking.

Great to meet ya to edger. So good to hang out and throw down with good friends. Kev, that cookie was enough!

catching up with friends i havent seen in 5 years was so good too. Its a crazy life once you have a little one!

http://bit.ly/vl5zOm

tumblr_ludi25JAdp1qjoyjs.jpg

Umphrey’s McGee

2011-11-03

The Mod Club, Toronto, Canada

Set I:

Turn & Dub, Walletsworth, Booth Love, Wappy Sprayberry > Wife Soup, In The Kitchen*

Set II:

Miss Tinkle’s Overture, Conduit, Partyin’ Peeps, Domino Theory, Higgins, Sweet Child o’ Mine**, The Floor

Encore:

Making Flippy Floppy

Notes:

*Daren Shearer (The New Deal) replaces Kris for jam

**Guns n’ Roses; Marla Joy vocals; Last played 12/2/2006

Jake is wearing a hat

Wappy dedicated to Rachel Lowen for her birthday

Soundcheck: Wife Soup, Go To Hell

http://bit.ly/vl5zOm