Follow Waiver Rules

SCORING:

Quarterback (QB)

Wide Receiver (WR)

Running Back (RB)

Tight End (TE)

Wide Receiver/Tight End (W/T)

Wide Receiver/Running Back (W/R)

Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (W/R/T)

Quarterback/Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (Q/W/R/T)

Kickers (K)

Defense/Special Teams (DEF)

Defensive Player (D)

Defensive Lineman (DL)

Defensive Back (DB)

Linebacker (LB)

Defensive End (DE)

Defensive Tackle (DT)

Cornerback (CB)

Safety (S)

Injured Reserve (IR)

Bench (BN)

. .

Scoring Settings.

Edit Settings.

Passing Touchdowns

4 Points

Interceptions

-1 Points

Passing Yards

25 Yards = 1 Point

Rushing Touchdowns

6 Points

Rushing Yards

10 Yards = 1 Point

Reception Touchdowns

6 Points

Reception Yards

10 Yards = 1 Point

Return Touchdowns

6 Points

2-Point Conversions

2 Points

Fumbles Lost

-2 Points

Offensive Fumble Return TD

6 Points

Field Goals 0-19 Yards

1 Points

Field Goals 20-29 Yards

1 Points

Field Goals 30-39 Yards

2 Points

Field Goals 40-49 Yards

2 Points

Field Goals 50+ Yards

3 Points

Point After Attempt Made

1 Points

Points Allowed 0 points

10 Points

Points Allowed 1-6 points

7 Points

Points Allowed 7-13 points

4 Points

Points Allowed 14-20 points

1 Points

Points Allowed 21-27 points

0 Points

Points Allowed 28-34 points

-1 Points

Points Allowed 35+ points

-4 Points

Sack

1 Points

Interception

2 Points

Fumble Recovery

2 Points

Touchdown

6 Points

Safety

2 Points

Block Kick

2 Points

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns

6 Points

Fractional Points

Yes

Negative Points

Yes

• 2 weeks later...
Oh dont get me started... this is a killer schedule but if the offense picks up we could go 10-2 or realistically 9-3.

Bwhahahaha. Sorry just saw this. You think Nebraska has a tough schedule?

My god you truly have embraced the Big10 scheduling experience.

FYI LSU just played Oregon. The runner up to the national championship scheduled the best defence in the entire country for the opener. That's scheduling.

Nebraska has the most bullshit schedule I can imagine. Wow you scheduled Tennessee! The 8th or 9th ranked SEC team? Who the fuck else are you playing? Wisconsin (lost to TCU), OSU (diminishd and gutted for getting caught playing the same game everyone else is playing) and they're in your confernece, there is no avoiding them. You're going 11-1 or 10-2 but that's not a national championship schedule. CornHusker? I guess that's the green leafy matter that's caking your ass after your wife shoves a corn cob up your ass while chanting Nebraska is #1.

(love you tons and just knocking the rust off and getting into the spirit of things but my god man, you are delusional......as any fan should be)

PS Nebraska is adding a 13th game in 2013 or 2014..... against a division II team. Pathetic. Big10 sucks.

PPS Whitey are you going to let this slide? I can dump on OSU but at least they have the balls to schedule a super tough out of conference game because they know you have to do that to be numero uno. Defend the stinking remains of your conference.

Ahhhh, Sloth, you cocksucker!!!!! I was going to give you hell yesterday, but I have been super busy with the start of a new school year. Fuck you, and fuck the SEC (even though it is the best conference).

The Bucks started scheduling huge matchups with some of the best teams in the country, starting with Texas, USC, and this year Miami(they play home and away in consectutive years). I thought Miami was going to give us trouble this year because of all of our suspensions, but it turns out they are a bunch of cheaters too.

The Bucks also schedule their share of cake walk games with the likes of Akron and the powerhouse that is Toledo.

Ahhhh, Sloth, you cocksucker!!!!! I was going to give you hell yesterday, but I have been super busy with the start of a new school year. Fuck you, and fuck the SEC (even though it is the best conference).

The Bucks started scheduling huge matchups with some of the best teams in the country, starting with Texas, USC, and this year Miami(they play home and away in consectutive years). I thought Miami was going to give us trouble this year because of all of our suspensions, but it turns out they are a bunch of cheaters too.

The Bucks also schedule their share of cake walk games with the likes of Akron and the powerhouse that is Toledo.

I couldn't resist and there's been little hostility lately.

I think we all know the Big10 got a hell of a lot better by adding the likes of Nebraska and I still think they're the second best conference despite a rough bowl run last year. It has more parity than the Pac-12. I'm very curious to see where Oklahoma goes but from what I understand they want the Pac-12 because of the academic standards they uphold.

I was a little disappointed when Nebraska walked from the Big12 because I love the Oklahoma vs Nebraska rivalry but that whole Longhorns network is a complete slap in the face to every Big12 team and totally tilts the table for recruiting so ultimately Nebraska was right in moving on and they moved on to the second best conference or at least they guaranteed it's the second best conference by adding their considerable muscle.

I actually cringed when I saw Nebraska's schedule because I think they can go undefeated. I think Oklahoma can run clear their schedule as well. That means the SEC has to have an undefeated team or they're fucked. It's always interesting. Really, thank god football season started.