Jambands.ca

Attention all gardeners!

jVids

I'm putting together a full day seminar/workshops on organic food and gardening that will be held in March of next year.

Are there any workshop topics people would be interested in learning about or keynote speakers that would pique an interest?

Any ideas would be great!

Edited by Guest
nit-picky was right

It will be at St.Pauls University on Main street.

The CEO of Monsanto would be interesting only to hear how he actually manages to sleep at night, but nothing positive would come of it and probably a lot of shoes would be thrown.

We were going to have someone from CBAN talk about GM foods but that will be going on at another event. If you are interested FBN let me know and I can give you the details once they are confirmed.

The CEO of Monsanto would be interesting only to hear how he actually manages to sleep at night, but nothing positive would come of it and probably a lot of shoes would be thrown.

We were going to have someone from CBAN talk about GM foods but that will be going on at another event. If you are interested FBN let me know and I can give you the details once they are confirmed.

I have no idea what any of this means. :)

Totally interested. Someone from CBAN (to be honest, I had to google that) would be an excellent guest speaker.

PM on the way.