Jambands.ca

Dr. Who (new version)

bouche

It's one of the best shows on TV. It only gets better as the seasons roll. The latest Doc, Matt Smith, is also great (and he had huge shoes to fill since David Tennant was the most popular in the series history).

I can't say I'm loving the US reboot of Torchwood, but the UK version is worth checking out (the US is pretty good, but I'm only 4 episodes in). Torchwood is the Who spinoff currently airing on Space via Starz. It focusses on Captain Jack from Doctor Who.

I think the Steve Moffat is doing an even better job running Who than Russell T. Davies did. Moffat is a fucking great producer and writer (Jeykll, the new BBC Sherlock and now the upcoming Tintin movie). And I agree, Tom Baker was the best.

Edited by Guest

Yup. Grew up on Tom Baker watching Dr Who on TVO... and went through all the new ones within the last year. Loved David Tennant and glad to see Matt Smith settling into the role nicely. In fact, the original Moogy scored Dr Who theme music was one of the things that got me interested in synthesizers...

Edited by Guest