Jambands.ca

NFL 2011

Whitey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitey and Sloth are guilty as fuck for this place falling apart and not paying attention until game time:

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/260643/

Great game. I hope the whole season is half as exciting. That interference call in the end zone in the 4th was bullshit and surely had some of the GB -4.5 bettors nervous.

Lots of surprsies yesterday, one of the biggest being the Ravens crusing the Steelers. The big defeat and the fighting near the end of the game should make the re-match a good one.

As for the Bills, it would be nice if they could have saved a few of those tds for next week's home game. It has been a while since the home crowd has seen a game like that.

I am looking forward to watching Ochocinco tonight.

Kyle Orton was throwing balls like McNabb last night. I liked the Tebow chants, bring GodBoy out, I want to see NFL linebackers tee off on him.

If the Raiders took that many stupid penalties against a good team they would have lost but none the less the ground game looked good and Campbell was adequate.

edit: The GoldenBoy was fucking sick last night. It was almost depressing watching Orton and Campbell play after watching the GoldenBoy light it up.

Edited by Guest
to suck Tom Brady's cack

Ha! Belichick lost it a little bit and took an unneccesary second time out with less than 2 minutes to play. To watch his hand trembling when he turned his headset back on was worth the price of admission alone.

Plus I have both F Jackson and W Welker on my fantasy team.

Three and motha fucking Oh!!!!

Best Sunday in a long time, and its only 4:30.