Jambands.ca

NFL 2011

Whitey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Just thought it was going to happen. And you could tell at the start of the 2nd that the Bungals had some spunk.

Definately like the new combination of Andy Dalton and AJ Green. Green was making some amazing plays yesterday.

Just wondering, does anyone in the NFL play defense anymore? Man, some big numbers are consistently being put up week after week.

If the refs call that ball to Johnson on 4-1 a catch to be reviewed instead of an incomplete pass to be reviewed we would have won.

Fucking Bills fans. Always finding someone to blame. They lost to the Bungles, maybe they should look in the mirror and realize they should be 2-2.

And thanks alot Richard Seymour and the rest of the Raiders for all those awesome penalties yesterday. The first 14 pts NE scored were a direct result of stupidity. Well done. 30 years as a fan and one thing has remained consistent. I'm definitely going to die sooner than I should have.

Fucking Bills fans. Always finding someone to blame. They lost to the Bungles, maybe they should look in the mirror and realize they should be 2-2.

You beat me to it. Also if the Raider's weren't complete and utter shit shows when it comes to flags (and I think they're worse than they usually are this season) the Bills would probably be 1-3.

To bad the Cardinals didn't get that call othersise the Bills, Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Jets, Dolphins, Steelers and Giants all would have lost. That's essentially every team I want to lose on any given Sunday.

I could care less if its not rational- I'm a Bills fan- we look for the tiniest silver lining in our small market cloud.

This year has already been exciting and a hell of a lot better than 4 weeks of embarrassing, triple D football.

Yup, Yup. All I know is that they better start playing some defense or they will end up being 6-10.

Did TissueMan help write that article. ;)

There are waaaaaaaaaaay too many breaks in play and commercials in the NFL these days but to say it is boring is bordering on insanity. Turn the channel bud or bet more games on Pro-Line if it aint working the way you want it to. The intensity of the NFL on a game by game basis is unmatched in the world of NA pro sports.

Here's the thing. The Bills got 4 ints off Vick and they got the same off Brady. Are they getting lucky or are they producing these turnovers?

Brady's were all tips or the receiver blowing it except for that beauty when Brady was going for the TE going down the seam, that was a straight up nice pick.

I didn't watch yesterdays game so I'll just talk out of my ass, rich stadium styles, and say they're lucky (up until they beat the Skins and then I'll change my tune to they're good).

A little bit of both, but it starting to look like this defense creates turnovers. Vick definately saw pressure on Sunday and that forced one. The defense also ripped one away from the reciever.

The Bills were lucky that their Harvard qb drew the defense offside because Vick would have had the ball left with over a minute and they were moving the ball up and down the field in the 2nd half.

The D is definitely creating turnovers, but we have had our share of bounces go our way. The ball off the foot of the Eagle receiver in the second half would be a good example. Great defensive play that broke up the potential first down- but then its all up to the football gods.

I couldn't believe that #75 went offside. Even my mom was standing there going "Oh shit- no one in their right mind is going to fall for this."

I was thinking of you when they scored that first TD, and then the second within the half. From no offensive TDs in about 5 games to 2 in one half. Well done Bills- well done Whitey!