Guest Low Roller

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

393591964.jpg

Brian Gionta was visiting the Howard Stern Show earlier today. #hero

He wasn't allowed to take any pictures while there, but he did post these pictures.

Pointless post is pointless. Drop the puck!!

That must be a riveting interview.

“So, what’s it like being short?â€

“How big is your dick? Let me rephrase that. How small is your dick?â€

“Does your wife ever dare you to beat her between the legs?â€

“How much pussy is thrown at you? I bet it’s hard to say no. How often do you and other players cheat on your wives? Did you ever bang Elisha Cuthbert?â€

::masterbates furiously::

TORONTO - Keira Knightley risked rankling a Toronto audience by striding into a film festival press conference with a Montreal Canadiens jersey slung across her shoulders.

The British movie star says she did so at the bidding of her "Dangerous Method" co-star Viggo Mortensen, who is a big Habs fan.

Mortensen says he gave his co-star a "thorough coaching" on the politics of Canadian hockey before coming out. He proudly displayed a Habs jersey bearing the name Lafleur on the back, as well as a Scott Gomez sweater.

Knightley says they thought it would get the ire of their Toronto-bred director, David Cronenberg, and it did.

Cronenberg called the stunt "perverse" and expressed mock dismay that it didn't seem to bother Knightley.

Guest Low Roller

Rookie camp kicks off today. Drop the puck!!

No Yemelin or Diaz on the rookie camp roster, which is a bit surprising. The battle for 7th Dman should be the fiercest at the regular camp: Yemelin, Wojwitka, Diaz, Mitera, Henry, and St. Denis are your candidates, and probably in that order.

What do the Habs do with their $4M cap space? I say sit on it in case Markov blows a tire again, or keep it for a rental player at the deadline.

Hockey!!!!

1303466540-baby-fight-e1313175927905.jpg

Guest Low Roller

Good news/bad news:

Most of the regular Habs were on the ice today in Brossard. Gorges was on the ice with pretty much the entire team (Subban was missing).

Markov was also on the ice, but he was skating in a no-contact capacity with injured players Louis Leblanc and Olivier Fortier, after the other players left the ice.

Guest Low Roller

Alex Henry is already making a positive impression. He showed up to camp with the lowest body fat% and is dominating all the strength tests according to Darche. He is a 6'5" bruising d-man, but has been known to not be the fastest skater. He played a few games in Montreal two seasons ago, and was one of the last cuts at last year's camp. He spent the season as captain in Hamilton because he would have to clear re-entry waivers to play in Montreal, which he probably wouldn't. Martin liked what he saw, which makes me wonder if he will make the team this year given that there is a spot on the roster open. Does the team need another another O'Byrne type player? Should Weber be worried about his job?

henry5.jpg

Guest Low Roller

Yemelin apparently dropped some huge checks in his first intra-squad game, notably hipchecking Pacioretty and sending him up in the air. I bet the crowd held their breath until Pax got up. Max and Yemelin apparently got into a heated debate after Yemelin tried to drop him again several plays later.

He may be out of shape, but he came as advertised. Will be interesting to follow.

Guest Low Roller

We know hockey is underway because the Habs have a ton of injuries. :)

Subban, Gomez, White, Eller, Leblanc, Conboy (who got served by Cole in a scrimmage and didn't return), Bournival, and of course Markov are all out in the with various injuries.

• 2 weeks later...

Shockingly, you missed my point. I'm sure many people actually playing, working at, attending or watching the game from home gave a fuck in some form or another. Some people may have literally fucked in the washroom. Shit, that mentally challenged kid on the bus everyday that's decked out in Sens gear and wears Sens mittens all summer long probably gave an enormous fuck.

Anyway no time to dillydally, I've got to wade through an enormous amount of posts to see if Davey Boy has anything to say in the EPL thread.

Guest Low Roller

Hal gill joins Twitter as @skillsy75. His first post is very Booche like:

@mcammalleri13 @matdarche52 @giostyle21 ok idiots, let's do this. #onlikedonkeykong.

Guest Low Roller

Who doesn't love Gorges for stepping in to defend a teammate who just joined the team?? Malone will get some games if current trends continue, but at what cost?

Guest Low Roller

Campoli is not hurt thankfully, and Malone gets 0 games. Looks like the Shanahan suspension party doesn't apply when the Habs are involved. This is racial prejudice against the French Canadians!

richardriot.jpg