Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 11/12

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Four Habs Fans, the scummiest blog about the Habs that we all enjoyed and drew inspiration from is no more. The guys that run that site decided to pull the plug before the season started because they ran out of energy. A sad sudden end to a storied blog that provided cynical Habs analysis and lots of pictures of girls touching one another.

Four Habs Fans, the scummiest blog about the Habs that we all enjoyed and drew inspiration from is no more. The guys that run that site decided to pull the plug before the season started because they ran out of energy. A sad sudden end to a storied blog that provided cynical Habs analysis and lots of pictures of girls touching one another.

That sucks! That site was superior to all the other fan blogs out there. But yes, it becomes apparent who the Jaro trade hurt the most. Too bad.

Guest Low Roller

Campoli out several months. Well ain't that a bitch. The curse of the ACC strikes again.

Blair Betts is also still out with an injury. It seems that all the late additions that Pierre Gauthier shrewdly made to bolster the line-up are for naught.

The season must have started because the clinic is full.

Eller might be coming back soon which is good.

Edited by Low Roller

Not that this matters but I can rarely log in and post during work hours in Rich Stadium using IE8, although I can get into the Cavern, but I did want to say this earlier.......even though the humour is long gone:

No one got hurt last night. That's a victory for the Habs in my books.

See? Not that funny now. Possibly not that funny earlier today. Doesnt matter'd.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Habs looked pretty good yesterday overall. How about that DD line?

One question that came to mind as I was watching the game is why is Gionta always paired with Gomez?? Every other player on the team gets shuffled around the line-up but those two guys seem to be married at the hip. I understand that they had some great chemistry in New Jersey a while ago, but I'm surprised that Jacques Martin continues to stick the two together.