Jambands.ca

What if?

Velvet

I really only frequent (near daily) two message boards, this one and GOTV. I joined both the same day back in 2002. I guess if this one wasn't here I would be on vibes instead, although I prefer this one obviously. Canadians, a lot of great friends, acquaintances and the absence of American politics.

Cheers Mike, for everything you have done and continue to do here and for community. Simply put, you kick ass my friend. Thank you.

Perhaps it's time for another appreciation gala like the one a few years back at the lanc in KW.

I really only frequent (near daily) two message boards, this one and GOTV. I joined both the same day back in 2002. I guess if this one wasn't here I would be on vibes instead, although I prefer this one obviously. Canadians, a lot of great friends, acquaintances and the absence of American politics.

Cheers Mike, for everything you have done and continue to do here and for community. Simply put, you kick ass my friend. Thank you.

Perhaps it's time for another appreciation gala like the one a few years back at the lanc in KW.

I second that emotion!