Jambands.ca

Fantasy Hockey for this season?

elemeno

Registered! Excellent. I'm glad this was mentioned on here, as I only use my Yahoo! account for this league.

I'm mildly drunk right now, so I'm going to assume that if I don't log in for the draft (which is a given, based on my time-zone issues) that I will auto-draft.

Hal - you are a prince, good sir, for setting this up each year.

haha, thanks Hamilton. Its comments like that that keep me coming back each year. (Yahoo actually makes it incredibly easy to re-do now :P )

Oh, and just a friendly reminder that draft positions are based on last year's final standings. Winner drafts first as a reward for all his hard work.

Last years standings: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/jambands/2010

• 2 weeks later...

Just realized I won't be around on Sept 28, gotta change the draft to Monday Oct 3rd. Sorry Fellas.

Never mind, there's all these freakin rules to changing the date, man. Draft stays the same. This wed, sept 28 it is, 9:00pm ADT. I'll be at a conference for work so I may not be able to participate. Ontheotherhand, If can participate I'll be liquered up good and proper. Cheers!

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...