Jambands.ca

Taste Of Wellington West (Ott.) on Saturday

bradm

I'd like to check this out this year, even if Ollie went one year and complained about the lineups. I've never been. Maybe my goal should be to just get out of the house at a decent time for an afternoon walk...that way, I won't be disappointed if I don't get any samples of food, you know? A beer somewhere would be nice though.

I didn't go but I did see the crowds building even before 11am. "Not to be outdone" was IMO completely bullshit. The BIA's should be cooperating and bringing people to the neighborhood not once in a big push, but over two seperate weekends.

Even in those early hours I could see that pedestrian access was going to be a problem and that for motorists and cyclists along Wellington West there was a real danger of an accident with those classic cars parked so close to the path of traffic.

It was a great event last year despite the rain and I am sure it was again this year- but I just thought the multiple events was overkill for an area that lacks a real identity the rest of the year.

Did anyone get any good food?