Jambands.ca

Site woes

bouche

Site seems to be loading and reacting a lot better today, bouche.

Image button to insert code is also working and haven't had any errors editing a post after hitting preview. :thumbup:

Added some sharing links down below threads for various social networks.

Not sure if you have these on the site still, but I've yet to see any link for these. Running FF 7 (updated today) with AdBlock disabled.

a couple of my private topics seem to have disappeared, ftr

Probably due to the site being rolled back a couple days or so when bouche got it back up and running. I noticed that one of mine was gone as well, but also that any posts/threads created one or two days previous to the update error were missing also.

No little arrows for me. When I click on the most recent post on the right side it jumps down to that post, it used to do that automatically when i opened up the thread title on the left side but clicking on the thread title doesn't jump down any longer.

I just unchecked the "jump to new post" option, saved, then rechecked it and saved a few minutes ago. Then I went to the random picture thread since it has a lot of pages and one post I hadn't read, clicked on the thread title and it took me to the last/recent post (yours). I also tried the "What are you listening to" thread since it had a handful of posts I hadn't read. It took me to the newest posts, which was about four or five posts before the most recent (or last) post in the thread. So for me anyway, it takes me to the most recent posts I've yet to read.

Might have been fixed, or perhaps just needed to be reset via unchecking and rechecking the option.

New unread posts are remaining marked as such for me now as well.

The green up arrow just gave me an internal service error.

I went into control panel and unchecked the auto jump, then signed out of jambands entirely. When I went to log back in I tried three times and kept getting booted until I clicked on the remember me button, then I was able to get back in.

I re-checked the auto jump box, saved and am still having the same problem as above, I am running firefox, not sure what version, but I got the newest one a few weeks ago, 6.something

Using Firefox browser, Proceed button on login page does absolutely nothing. Unable to login.

I've found that, since the upgrade, I have to check the "Remember Me" box on the login page to get logged in, which I don't remember having to do before. (I use Firefox.)

Aloha,

Brad

For browser and login issues try these steps:

1. if you can login, but are having problems with navigation use the change password feature My Skank > Control Panel > 1st menu (language is facked) so double click that and you'll see Change Password. You should be able to change it to the same password and it'll be encrypted properly (encryption changed between versions)

2. go to Help > Cookie Utility > Expire cookies

3. if that doesn't work, email me to reset your password to temp password, then login and change it to whatever you want.