Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 11/12

hamilton

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO TIME BITCHES!!!

habs-vs-leafs-02.jpg

Where have you gone PK Subban? Sure didn't look like you were in the same form as last year. Leafs will take the odd man rushes and your -2 on the night. LOVED the short-handed goal. Thanks :)

Dreadful 1st period as was mentioned earlier. Don Cherry was a tool on the Corner last night. Reimer won the first period almost single-handedly until the Leafs woke up in the second.

Good fore-checking by the Leafs and some creative stuff happening on the ice with Grabs and Kesssel. Hope Dion keeps up this style of play. That one-timer was a bullet.

For the Habs it looked like Cammalleri and Price were the best things going.

Bring on the Senaturds on Saturday :) :) :)

128326485_slide.jpg

128349166_slide.jpg

^^^^

so original. Was going to end my post with that knowing that it would be the first thing posted here.

"The Parade Route" is always being planned and will never stop being planned. So, constantly referring to it sounds more like "the sun comes up every morning" or like BillO saying "tide goes in, tide goes out"

:D:D:D:D:D

I've noticed an interesting trend, and actually used it to make a wager, and won. Anytime Habs fans start trashing the team they are playing (here, FB etc), they almost always lose. Last night game made me 50 bucks and a case of beer. I'm no leafs fan by any means, in fact I would normally bet on the Habs if unless they are playing Boston (then I don't bet, I never bet on my own team), but it was something I noticed during the playoffs, and decided to roll my luck on it last night.

Anyway, thanks for the quart of sour diesel and case of 50 guys. I'm all set for a friday night now.

Go back and read the playoff thread, then tell me. ;)

I have no betting practice, in fact, last night was the first money bet I made on any sports team since the NBA was on pro-line. I just noticed something last season and took a chance last night after reading this thread before the game. If that's a tin foil hat conspiracy deal to you guys, then so be it. You guys obvious have different definitions then I. loljb.gif

Another week between games at the start of the season. Why does this happen 2 years in a row?

Sweet hat trick, Phil! Fuck the haters!

no kidding. This break is almost as bad as having to suffer through the "all-star" break as well. Get on with the season already!

Would really suck going 0-2 and then having to wait a week. Glad they aren't in that situation ;)

Guest Low Roller

Have fun without Reimer.

EDIT: Gustavsson starting in Philly. No word on Reimer but rumours are running wild.

Edited by Low Roller