Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 11/12

hamilton

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful first period last night. Good thing they came on the rest of the game and got a point out of it but really you can't be loose games against teams below you in the standings. Pretty crazy how well lupul has worked out from Toronto. He has been flying that past couple games for the leafs.

Man, I only saw the second half of the game. Some crazy stuff out there. Losing Phaneuf didn't help, but the PK was brutal in the second. I felt sorry for Reimer.

Good effort in the end to try to come back. Kessel was on a mission that just didn't get finished. He was ROBBED in that non-crosschecking call late in the third that, of course, resulted in the game-winner for Buffalo :P

Oh well, up against LOLuongo and the Sedin Sisters tonight. A kid we know is skating around with the flag on the ice prior to the anthem. I bet he falls! :D:P:D

OK so I'm really trying to figure this team and the ownership out...

Washington starts losing, no playoff success... coach=fired.

Anaheim... coach = fired.

any other team who continues to post losing seasons... coach = fired.

Apparently Ron Wilson's job is safe... someone please explain this to me... im dumbfounded right now.

Bob, how's that worked out for Anaheim and Washington so far?

Oh i completely understand what your saying but this has gone on in this city for waaaaay too long. It has nothing to do with panicking Roller it has to do with inconsistency. We have a coach that completely doesnt know how to handle the goaltending situation we have. Reimer goes down after the cheap shit from Gionta... the best possible thing for him when he was ready to return would have been a conditioning stint to build his confidence. We already had the Monstre playing extremely well (on a 5-1 streak at the time) and he has now killed bith goalies confidence. At least thats the way it looks from here.

Just my 2c.

OK so I'm really trying to figure this team and the ownership out...

Washington starts losing, no playoff success... coach=fired.

Anaheim... coach = fired.

any other team who continues to post losing seasons... coach = fired.

Apparently Ron Wilson's job is safe... someone please explain this to me... im dumbfounded right now.

Contract extension for Wilson.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

Dammit! The Leafs are not losing games at an acceptable enough pace. Please refrain from winning by breaking up Lupul and Kessel, reminding Gustavsson that he is supposed to suck, and getting Phaneuf to start coughing up more pucks and being ineffective on offence. This playoff position is simply unacceptable.

Or you can leave your visor on while fighting an opponent who isnt wearing one, thereby completely handicapping him. That`s what you call.......pussy!

Foligno is dirt and he`ll get his. I cant wait to see it but I`ll tell you who is the most over-rated player in the league. OptimusReimer.