Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 11/12

hamilton

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck Yeah!

Reimer 49 SAVES !!! Back-to-back SOs ... gotta love it.

Phaneuf said the atmosphere in the building was energizing and with so many Leafs on hand almost felt like a home game.

"Any time we come here the fans are great supporting us," he said. "The fans are so loud and it's a great atmosphere to be a part of. It had a playoff type atmosphere."

So, to celebrate Gomez's goal last night our manager just told us we can go home an hour early. First guy to give his "hooray!"?

Leaf fan. His office is plastered with Leaf stickers and scarves and what have you. Its damn obvious.

Manager: Wait a minute here. Who is your favorite team?

Buddy: The Leafs!

Manager: You know how this works. Someone always has to stay behind and it looks like I got some bad news for you pal.

epic

Edited by Guest

Seriously, that blew chunks.

What kind of video montage was that for Sundin??? A bunch of pics of him celebrating goals. How about SHOWING those goals?

First period was boring as shit. I mean 28 face-offs in 20 mins???? Then, the Leafs completely shit the bed. When Phaneuf got owned at the blue line, and then by Eller on the same play to give up a goal I threw up in my mouth a little.

Guys, the Gomez bit up there is a friggin' joke. If you had a couple of kids who watched Wizards of Waverly Pl you'd know why the name Gomez is not only associated with an over-paid under-achieving hockey player.