Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 11/12

hamilton

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burke... goalie' date=' coach, big forward with Mike Brown;s intensity. Make it all happen now.[/quote']

:cheers:

Yup.

Deal with the Kings for Dustin Brown and Bernier would seem to fill needs quite nicely, methinks? Having moved Johnson they could use some D in return. Could Burke finally move Komisarek? Or, more realistically, Schenn or Gunnarson?

:chug:

Need some more to the Kings, but it's a start.

I'm going to have to agree with the "fire Wilson" crowd. This team doesn't suck (although it could use some tinkering, particularly in net), but they have clearly stopped responding to Wilson's coaching style. If he can't get them to play the way they should, find someone who can.

You know things are bad when its Ollie and Dinghy in here takin shots at us and not Low Roller and Booche :)

You can blame Kanada Kev for polluting the Go Sens Go thread. I actually feel kinda low kicking you guys.

Heard an interesting stat last night about the Leafs winning percentage with Colton Orr in the lineup versus him being out. It was lopsided in favour of Orr being in the lineup. Do you guys think there's any truth to that?

Guest Low Roller
You know things are bad when its Ollie and Dinghy in here takin shots at us and not Low Roller and Booche :)

As a Hab fan I nothing to say this year, so I will just sit quietly.

We can console ourselves in one fact. On Saturday night one of our teams MUST come away with a victory since they play one another.

What the fuck are you guys doing (ie Ollie and Dinghy)? Not sure if you noticed but the Sens skid ended and the Leafs skid started as soon as that frontrunner Jakis decided to post some crap in the Sens thread (of course he only posts if the Leafs are streaking or the Sens are losing so it should have been expected).

Damn it, there's only so much bad juju I can ward off, goats are in short supply during the winter months and I just got over the heartworm I contracted from eating their still beating hearts during the last Habs playoff run. I'm going to make a knotted rope out of my monitor's power cord and flog myself in the parking lot at work to deal with this latest jinx but this is the one and only time (until playoffs start, if we make it).

In short, don't be a Jakis (or a Booche or LowRoller for that matter, they can't hurt their team at this point, let them deal with the Leaf fans)