Jambands.ca

Go SENS Go - Fan Forum 11/12

ollie

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBN, you've simply come to the realization that the allstar game is for children and newbs. In other news, I am in the fifth row of section 101 tonight. I feel like ass (quite literally) but I am going to boo loudly and proudly at everyone on the ice.

No you won't. But you are probably gonna wear a Habs jersey.

Edited by Guest

Oh man, Damien Cox just furthering my belief of his idiocy.

• Four Sens start all-star game? Not one of top 10 NHL scorers? Just silly. At least Thomas overtook Reimer or it wud have been total joke.

• I mean, Daniel Alfredsson's a classy guy. But he's 68th in NHL scoring. Just discredits entire game......even more. . .

• For any credibiity, all-star starters would be dominated by Canucks and Bruins.

• Out of chosen/selected/voted starters, only Thomas and Karlsson are particularly deserving.

• Hometown fans seem to believe concept is to wreck the game.

• Guess Kessel will again have a shot at being picked last!

• I do think Spezza has had a nice bounce-back season. But not worthy of starting position.

• Or call it the NHL Popularity Game. Would be more logical.

• OTT fans may think they've accomplished something by all-star vote when they've really just undermined the honor of being voted a starter.

• Funniest part is Sergei Gonchar barely missed catching Phaneuf to make it five Senator starters.

• Now Sens fans can get to work on Kyle Turris being named one of the subs.

• Could probably pick a better team of ex-Sens. Start with Brian Elliott in goal, Chara on defence. . .

• Dang. Blocking ignorant OTT fans really cutting into my time dedicated to blocking ignorant VAN fans.

Damien Cox is a giant douchebag. Of course leaf fans don't like him. People get the idea that he likes the leafs and is positive towards them but he says just as many outlandish and negative things about the leafs as any team. That is his schtick though and he thinks his job is to get people all upset.

I wonder if he realizes that outta the 40 some players in the All-Star game only 6 of them were voted in...How this "ruins" the game is beyond me.

Anyways...I know alot of people don't like the game, but it's a great money maker for the city, the kids love it, and there are plenty of other activities in the city that weekend. It's great for the whole family.

love it!

Yeah, our seats were ok for the Tampa-Sens game last Thursday. I am always amazed at the things NHL players can do at high speeds with a stick and a puck but whenever I am in hundred level seats it really stands out because this game is so fast now. I dont think I would have been shocked had Steven Stamkos left the ice and flew around the arena. We had a beer in the bar waiting for the parking lot to empty and saw the winning goal by Zibanejad in the World Jr gold medal game. The place went absolutely mental.

2q3n476.jpg

2mhvv4g.jpg

ke7rwn.jpg

2eamkk4.jpg

309ihe1.jpg

a2qec4.jpg