Jambands.ca

nero NYE

Velvet

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Folks- Does anyone know if this is sold out?

We were away in NC this weekend when the mavericks tickets went on sale online(box office shows no event now)

Don't want to reserve our room/train if the shutout is likely.

they have been taken down from the maverics website. Supposedly their was going to be some more hard tickets at vertigo records. I just called and they don' have any yet.

congrats on the sell out. nero is A LOT more popular than the Drive By Truckers I guess, howze about that? Anyways.... like perhaps a tour is in order here, you know like a 3 or 4 city southern Ontario run, that would be nice. e.g. Hamilton, Kitchener, Toronto, That sorta thing.

congrats on the sell out. nero is A LOT more popular than the Drive By Truckers I guess, howze about that? Anyways.... like perhaps a tour is in order here, you know like a 3 or 4 city southern Ontario run, that would be nice. e.g. Hamilton, Kitchener, Toronto, That sorta thing.

A tour would make flying out the fackn' cracked out bass player alot more reasonable!

I understand the constraints... kids, dogs, wives (I have many; abroohahahaha), jobs, grocery shopping, fish tanks... all that stuff. Ottawa is pretty far away and it's like uhm, winter.Sorry if I sound like I'm moaning (because that's exactly what I'm doing). Just sayin'... that's all.

A weekend tour, well, they could think of it kind of like a Family trip to Mexico, only without any beheadings at all. Unless Tonin is around... that guy, I'm telling you, he's a very dangerous man. I once heard that he can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

nuther ideaer here, Maybe some magical weekend in June in a place in the woods, with a large campfire, shotskis, and booche playing his guitar by the fire; nakededly. A true Canadien Patriot, withstanding the intense heat that comes from standing by a large fire, with flames stretching out 15, maybe 20 feet in the air, naked, screaming "God! Please! Pleeeaaase! sent to me A MAN. A Man I say. A Strong Man. A Resilient Man. A Naked Man. A COURAGEOUS MAN!!!. A Man who can HELP me! Just One Man. A "Leafs" Man. A man with Fortitude. A man who will hold this little cardboard template of the Habs logo up against my ball sack so I can see if I can burn it...... By the fire..... this habs logo.... into... my ballsack.

naked.

Tonin.

Ants.

Magnifying Glass.

Ballsack.

Habs.

Naked.

Leafs.

Hallelujah.

Amen.

naked.

beard.

Habs.

Tonin."

"P.S.

marshmallows....

c-towns.

naked.

antsnakedctownnakededlyballsacktoninbeardbeardtoninnakedhabsmanNERObrahbrapantiesinfomercizl. tonin.

Tonin.

"

:surprise:

ants.

Tonin.

Edited by Guest