Jambands.ca

nero NYE

Velvet

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The band came back to my place to relax for an hour or so before we hit the suite-est party in town eight storeys above Albert Street. The fun continued well into the daylight – I hope to gawd the hosts have the room for an extra night or two to recover...

An excellent read! It was so great to see you Velvet. Damn, do I miss the Ottawa crew. You guys sure know how to show some SoOn kids a good time.

The suite survived and we even made it out of there before check out time (with recycling organized & the dishwasher loaded). :) I'll admit, it did take a few days to regain full cognitive abilities.

Big new years hugs, kisses & high fives to everyone who made ushering in a new year so special. And Nero, shit y'all, please keep on doing that. What an incredible show!

In Lost & Found news, a small, silver flask & black scarf were recovered from the wreckage of the Albert at Bay. I'll keep 'em safe until they make it back to their owners.

Hope to see all of your smiling faces in a few months for Moe.

xo, KM

Yeah, what a perfect way to spend NYE...in my hometown, in a small intimate venue, surrounded by familiar faces, watching a terrific band. Yep, just about perfect.

Now if only I would have known that there was some napping going on in the bedroom at the suite, I might have been able to join in and stay past 5:30am! I needed quiet time; left and passed out as soon as I got home. How do you all do it?!

Thanks nero and all involved in organizing this!

Oh, on Monday night, I was a bit stressed out, having to go to bed early for work the next day...well, goodbye sleep, "Maneater" playing in my head kept me up most of the night, and played on most of the next day! Argh!!!!

I had a super mega fucking good time at this NYE show!

thanks to the nero boys for putting this on and especially to the PEI Punk for coming 1500 odd Kms to do this.

PEI Punk: What do you think of a nero NYE show?

Schwa.: If you do it I'll being 2 carloads of people.

funny how things work out, eh?

;)

....and to my Ottawa cronies (especially Stapes), sorry i didn't make it out to the after festivities. I have a plethora of excuses but they're all lame. Need more time in O-town when I don't have to drive 600km the next morning.