Jambands.ca

Guns N Roses - COPPS COLISEUM - HAMILTON Nov.28

bouche

Who is going to buy tickets just to wait hours for Axl to show up 3 hours late or not at all?

--------------------------------------------------------

The band will perform more than 30 concerts in the U.S. – fueled by Monster Energy - from

October to New Year’s Eve. Guns N’ Roses are now scheduled to take the stage in Hamilton at Copps Coliseum on

November 28th!!

Guns N’ Roses are Axl Rose, DJ Ashba (guitar), Dizzy Reed (keyboards), Tommy Stinson (bass), Richard Fortus

(guitar), Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal (guitar), Chris Pitman (keyboards) and Frank Ferrer (drums). GNR spent most of

2010 touring the globe, performing 71 two and a half hour shows in over 30 countries.

Since they last played the U.S. in 2006, GN’R has played to rave reviews everywhere including South America,

Canada, Europe and Southeast Asia, playing close to one million fans worldwide.

Axl Rose started Guns N’ Roses over 25 years ago. Since that time, they have become one of the biggest bands in

music history, selling over 100 million albums worldwide. GNR’s Appetite For Destruction has sold over 28 million

albums in the United States alone.

The band’s most recent release, Chinese Democracy debuted #1 on the charts in thirteen countries. Chinese

Democracy was released on Black Frog/Geffen Records in November 2008 and reached 3 times Platinum in

Canada, Platinum in Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Romania, Switzerland,

UK, Argentina, New Zealand and South Africa. The album is Gold in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece,

Hungary, Holland, Sweden, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Brazil and Colombia. In the

U.S., the album was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009.

Last time they played Hamilton (Jan.), I heard there was a bit of a long break between the opener and their set, but the show started on time, around 10:30-11 (I think) and they played a 2 1/2 hour show. That seems reasonable to me.

I still won't be going though.

My first big (arena) concert ever was GNR at Copps circa 1993 or so. It was amazing! Someone chucked a water bottle and hit Axl, he gave the whole crowd the finger - like fanned it across the crowd - then took off. Slash then took an extended solo to finish it off. Haha! Brian May band opened which was pretty awesome too.